Eleven

Omniscient

"It just sounds fake, Riah. I ain't cool with none of my exes."

Kaine and Riah were sitting inside his car, outside of her house. It was Saturday morning and Riah had called Kaine over to see her.

Like his twin sister, he tended to be somewhat nicer during the last few months of the year and decided not to hurt Riah's feelings for waking him out his sleep. Plus, Christmas was on the way, they had passed all of their midterms, and their overall moods had been chill.

The two were at Riah's house because Kareem didn't like Riah and he didn't want her where his family laid their heads. Kaine knew that his father was always aware of what was going on so trying to sneak her into the house would not have been worth it.

Also, Victoria did not play games of leaving horny teens at her house unattended. She knew that she couldn't control their actions all the time, but she refused to say that somebody was able to get pregnant under her roof.

"That's because you're a difficult ass libra and you don't like anybody," Riah responded, placing some of her weed into her grinder. She had plans to get high as a kite once she and Kaine finished their conversation.

Kaine didn't let people smoke in his car out of respect for his little sister and mother, and Riah knew that. Kai would've been included in that group, but she had been occasionally smoking weed since her teen years.

"That's besides the point," Kaine replied, sucking his teeth, knowing that Riah's words were the truth.

Although he possessed a welcoming personality, Kaine could be wishy-washy majority of the time. He was also very nonchalant and blunt, just not as much as Riz.

"I wouldn't lie to you Kaine. I don't want anybody but you, but you don't see that," Riah sat her grinder on her lap and looked over to the driver seat.

Kaine was leaning back in his seat, staring at Riah to read her body language as she smirked at him. From what he could see, she was being honest about her feelings for him.

"This sarcastic ass smile on your face is saying different," Kaine spoke, causing Riah to grin and lick her big lips.

Riah was talented when it came to using her mouth and that knowledge made Kaine reach down to slyly adjust himself through his grey sweats.

"I'm smiling because you're cute as fuck, Kaine," she confessed and reached over to play with his bottom lip. Riah wanted to kiss Kaine but she also wanted to finish their conversation.

"Cute is for puppies, Riah. I'm a grown ass man," he replied, giving her the side eye.

Riah let out a slight laugh, putting her hands up to surrender. "You right, my bad."

Tory Lanez's Looks from Chixtape 3 played lowly throughout the car as Kaine and Riah became silent, both consumed in their thoughts. Kaine was really thinking about what he was about to do and Riah was honestly ready for him to be deep in her guts.

The song ended and Kaine ran his hand down his face and spoke, "Besides being suspect as fuck by hanging with ya ex, you a cool ass chick. I'm feeling you."

Riah smiled, happy that Kaine was finally doing what she'd been waiting on for the past few months. "I'm feeling you too. So wussup?"