Twenty two

Please don't hate me.☹️ I know it's been a while and I did not edit this chapter.

_________________________________

Omniscient

"Why are you using this little ass toothbrush, Jayceon," Victoria questioned, walking into the bathroom inside of his bedroom and taking a seat on one of the counters. He stood in front of the sink dressed in only his briefs as he brushed his teeth. Jayceon paused and looked through the mirror, giving Victoria a look.

Since the moment that she got off of his private jet the morning before the two had been running around engaging in the few activities that Jayceon had planned for them

First they had breakfast on the beach followed by a shopping spree in Beverly Hills. Jayceon was surprised that Victoria knew so many of the store owners personally while Victoria was used to going places and knowing so many people. After that they went to the house. The night ended with dinner, dessert, some grown folk bidness, followed by some well needed rest. They hadn't done too much yet but hat was only because Jayceon didn't want to tire Victoria out on her first day.

"It ain't little. I'm just a big nigga," Jayceon spoke with a shrug, his words slurred because of the toothpaste in his mouth. Leaning down and turning the water back on, he spit in the sink before rinsing his mouth out and turning to get a face towel.

"Mhm," she replied absentmindedly, scrolling through and replying to emails that she saw relevant enough. An iMessage notification popped up at the top of the screen and Victoria smiled when she saw who it was texting her.

Gumdrop👑
Goodmorning momma

Victoria typed a reply to Kharisma before pressing send and going back to looking through her emails like she was doing before.

"Put this down and pay attention to me please," Jayceon begged, walking up between Victoria's legs and sitting her phone beside her as she remained seated on the counter.

"You paying my bills," Victorian questioned and looked up at Jayceon with her eyebrow raised.

"No but I could," he spoke honestly. Jayceon was sitting on millions and liked to make sure that was a known fact. He came from nearly nothing and had no plans of going back so securing his bag and supporting his closest loved ones financially was Jayceon's main goal.

Softly rolling her eyes and picking her phone up from the marble countertop, Victorian spoke, "Well I don't want you to and I got kids to feed. You're still handling your hygiene and I just need a few minutes now so you can have my undivided attention after that."