Author's Note / Thank You.

I started writing Victoria, the first installment of the All Wounds Heal Series, in 2015. At that time I was in the tenth grade and trying to begin finding out who I was.

As I have just completed the epilogue of Charismatic, I'm a junior in college and I'll be 21 on October 15th. (Riz, Kaine, and I share a birthday 😂) I have so far to go when it comes to life experiences, but I'm definitely wiser, stronger, and more aware than I was five years ago.

In addition to having grown up a bit and changed my outlook on a lot of things, I've taken on more responsibility at school and in my daily life as I prepare to step into my career field. Any Psychology Majors or Africana Studies Minors reading??👀

My dedication to creating my foundation has caused me to unintentionally step away from writing stories, which has been a passion of mine since Mindless Behavior fanfics were at their peak. I write poetry, but a strong sense of writer's block has prevented me from delivering chapters for y'all.

I said all that to say, thank you to everyone who has been rocking with me regardless of how long it took me to update. If anything, I hope that you all have been able to be entertained, relate to something from these stories, and come to realize that when somebody wants to be with you, they will.

I love Victoria and Kareem, but I would not allow myself to, or encourage anybody to wait 17 years for love. When I'm upset with my boyfriend, I don't even like to let those negative emotions linger over night because we can't get this time back.

All of my readers are deserving of love— right now, in the present. Don't settle for anything less than what you know you deserve. And if you have any doubts of your worth, I'm here to tell you that you are worth more than you may know right now. Keep your head up and speak affirmations to yourself. Somebody loves you; I love you.

Because I want my readers to see love without delay, cheating, and abuse, which is something I think Black women and girls need more of, I created Kharisma's character as a mild reflection of myself.

If you want more of her as she blooms into a woman, along with her sister and brothers in young adulthood, the third installment of this series, All of Me, has been published to my profile and the first chapter will be uploaded soon!

Happy reading! ❤️