Fifteen

I'm so sorry for this wait, y'all. This is just a filler so it won't be that long.
_________________________________

Omniscient

"I wanna lay with you.
That's the least Ima do.
Oooh.
Fuck I look like?
I don't wanna chill..."

Pulling her Jeep into a parking spot in the student parking lot, Riz put it in park and turned the key so that the engine was off but the air and radio were still on.

The water wasn't working at the school that morning so a phone call was sent out about everyone arriving at eleven instead of eight thirty like they had to do any other day. Majority of the students wouldn't be at school because it was the first day back from Christmas break and they didn't want to go back to school in the first place.

Kaine and Kharisma would've rode together but he didn't have basketball until the following day and he decided to just go to Riah's house. Riz tried to convince him not to because if Kareem or Victoria found out he was skipping to go see Riah, he would be in some serious trouble. But, Kaine acted like his stubborn self and went anyway.

At the front of the school getting off the Metro was Caesar. He would've stayed at home with his grandmother if he didn't have to do be at work an hour after school was over. Caesar thought it was a good idea to just go ahead and get one of his bus rides out the way instead of taking them both at the same time.

Walking up the side walk, Caesar was being observant of his surroundings, per usual. Looking to his right he saw Riz's black Jeep sitting alone, shining in the sun. Through the front window he could see her drinking something from a styrofoam cup and looking down so he assumed she was on her phone. 

Since she was basically alone in the parking lot, Riz could see Caesar approaching her truck out of her peripheral. Looking up, she turned her music down and sat her phone in the upholder just as he reached the driver side door.

Rolling the window down, Riz gave Caesar a blank stare and he rose his eyebrow at her. Caesar could feel how awkward the atmosphere was becoming with each second he stood there, but it wasn't his fault.

"Wussup, Riz," he greeted.

"Hello," Kharisma replied. Honestly, Riz wasn't interested in making conversation with Caesar because she knew he would bring up their kiss from a few days prior and she didn't want to talk about that.

"How you doin," he asked, his accent thick.

She doing real well. Caesar thought, raking his eyes over the top part of her body, not caring at all if she noticed.

Unlike a lot of people who got new things for Christmas. Kharisma didn't feel the need to come back to school flaunting because she believed that if you had to do all that, you ain't really have anything.

Riz wore a comfortable, black teen that said Nike in white with a check under the letters. Her hair was pulled back into a low bun, edges laid of course. She wore gold hoops and her gold nameplate for jewelry. Her face was clear of makeup and glowing in the sunlight with only clear lip gloss on her plump lips.

"I'm good. How are you," Kharisma asked in response, taking in his appearance.

Caesar was dressed simply in black joggers, black socks, adidas slides, a white t shirt, and a small gold chain. Even dressed like he was going to get food in the middle of the night, Riz thought he looked good but she wasn't going to tell him that.