Eighteen

Time skip next chapter. I changed my mind.

Please don't be mad at me y'all. Writer's block sucks ass.

And I know y'all seen Ferarri done got himself into some mess. My goodness this tea is still hot...
_________________________________

Omniscient

Amir rolled his body over to the other side of his bed, a groan involuntarily escaping his lips as he stretched. He could see the light peaking through the closed blinds and assumed that it was around ten in the morning. Amir's body was accustomed to waking up at that time on the weekends when he didn't have anything to do earlier.

Picking up his phone from the nightstand next to his bed, Amir disconnected the charger and pressed the home button. The time read 10:34 and there were several notifications waiting to be looked at.

After taking his phone off of Do Not Disturb mode and checking Snapchat and Twitter, Amir finally decided to get up and go take a shower so that he could start his day. He and Kaine had planned to go splurge at the mall with Kaydence and then chill at their house. Kaydence's girl friend Ashanni was spending the day with them too.

"Thank you God for waking me up," Amir began his daily morning prayer as he was stood up from his bed and made his way to the in suite bathroom.

Majority of the interior was black with few red accents here and there. Those were Amir's favorite colors. Picking up his black toothbrush and the tube of Colgate toothpaste, Amir brushed his teeth thoroughly and gargled with mouth wash before getting into the shower.

"Got a bitch in the SWAT.
And she sell that twat.
Yeah she live on Synott..."

Amir wrapped along to Maxo Kream's Astrodome as he finished up bathing himself for the second time and began to rinse his body off. Once he was sure that all the suds were off of his body, Amir turned the water off and got out of the shower before beginning to dry off with a black dry towel.

"Got a bitch in the Clark.
Pussy pink, skin dark.
Got a mouth like a shark..."

Nodding his head to the beat of the song, Amir hung his dry towel on one of the racks on the wall and walked over to the counter to retrieve his iPhone that was lit up due to more notifications coming in.

Noticing that he had an iMessage notification from seven minutes before, Amir slid it to the right and unlocked his phone. He and Kaine's thread opened up Amir read the simple message.

Young Bull Kaine
You up?

Amir replied yeah before locking his phone back and turning off the bathroom light and entering his room all in his naked glory. He was home by himself majority, if not all, of the time so Amir didn't feel the need to wear clothes sometimes.

Lil Dip
Good morning 😁

Walking over to his dresser, Amir typed out Good morning before pressing send and closing the app.

After getting a pair of boxers from his drawer, putting them on, and making sure that his piece was adjusted properly against his thigh, Amir made his way to the closet to pick out his unit for the day.