Fourteen

Omniscient

"He had his tongue all down ya throat," Taj whisper-yelled as she followed Kharisma to where the rest of the group was.

"Shut up before they hear you," Riz snapped. Kharisma's mind was still gone from the fact that Caesar had just gave her her first kiss.

She was confused because she could've sworn that they damn near hated each other. But, when Caesar covered her lips with his own there was nothing that related to hate lingering in the air around the two of them. Riz wanted to go back and kiss him again but she couldn't because Kaine was going to become suspicious of her whereabouts.

The last thing Kharisma wanted was for herself to be mid kiss when Amir and Kaine walked up, ready to fight Caesar for being that close to her and then Riz for simply kissing. She was doing the both of them a favor.

"Where you been at," Amir questioned Riz as she walked up, before sipping whatever was in his red solo cup. He had been having a good time at the party but he was ready to get something to eat.

Plus, he had been notified that somebody's girlfriend called the police because her boyfriend was present at the party so it was about to get shut down. Kaine wanted to be the first to leave because when the police arrived, all of the underaged teens who were under the influence would be scrambling to get to their cars and evacuate the premises.

"I've been here the whole time, Amir," she replied, brushing her cousin and his question off. Kharisma was still kind of upset that Amir didn't tell them that he was selling drugs. And then, he hadn't clarified if he would continue or stop.

"I ain't seen you in like fifteen minutes," Kaine spoke up.

Usually Kaine would be able to see Riz's recognizable hair in the crowd from wherever he was but he hadn't and that was slightly suspicious to him.

"Because your face has been down her throat," Riz said, referring to Riah who was holding on to Kaine like he would disappear if she let him go, and then rolled her eyes in annoyance.

"Ain't the only one," Taj spoke loud enough for Riz to hear her, earning an elbow to her side.

"Fix ya face." Kaine mugged his twin sister, not missing the fact that she was jealous.

Kaine' attention was usually on her so Kharisma wasn't too sure of how to react to the fact that he had a girlfriend. Then, it was Riah, someone that Riz wasn't too fond of so compromising was not something she was willing to do.

"We going to Whataburger," Taj asked, not really needing an answer. After any late night function in Houston, Whataburger was packed with teens who weren't ready to go home so that's where they would be.

*

"Riz you're gonna be cuffed within the next month," Taj stated from her usual spot in Riz's bed. Anybody who was to walk in the room always knew that Riz was to the left and Taj was to the right.

Kharisma never slept up where the headboard is, always scooting her body down as if she was afraid it would fall on her in the middle of the night. Taj on the other hand was a wild sleeper who went wherever her body chose to at that instant. Luckily Riz had a California King bed so the two of them had enough room to sleep comfortably.