Woah. Wait, What?

Rileys POV
I eat the food the man gave me. It was chicken soup with crackers. It was actually pretty good not going to lie.
Riley - In the movies that I've seen, where they kidnap someone, I have never seen a tv in the room.
Bianca - I know, when I got here I was so confused. They want us to feel like home somehow.
Riley - Do they come down here often?
Bianca - The nice man, Joe, he comes down here every night. He brings us food, and toiletries. If we need them.
Riley - Does he.. do anything bad?
Bianca - Rape? God no. The man is too nice for that.
Riley - If you've been here for two years; you don't get rapped, he treats you nicely, and only sees us once a day, why do they kidnap us?
Bianca - I've never thought about that.
Riley - Why are we here? What's in it for them if they hardly come down here?
I see Lexi move, I go over to her to see if she needs anything. She looks confused.
Lexi - I know you.
Riley - What?
Lexi - Are you
She takes a breath and sits up
Lexi - You're Riley Mathews.
At first I'm like "Someone knows me, A friend, maybe someone from school" but then I'm like "wait, I don't know you"
Riley - Yes. Do I know you?
Lexi - I was one of Marks toys.
Woah wait what?
Riley - Toys?
Lexi - What he did to you, he was doing to me too.
Riley - He.. he abused you?
Lexi - Yes.
Riley - How. Wait. I'm sorry I'm so confused.
Lexi - He was a friend of my step father. Whenever he would come over, he'd find a way to sneak into my room and do things to me. One day I heard him talking to my dad about this women he's been seeing, Topanga I think. He kept bragging about her and her daughter Riley, and how they have a bakery. A couple of weeks later he slapped me. I told him I was going to go to Riley and tell her everything. But then, I ended up here.
Riley - He put us in here, didn't he.
Lexi - If only we had proof.
Riley - If only we can get out of this god damn place!
Riley - Wait Bianca, were you one of Marks too?
Bianca - Ew no, sounds gross
As if Lexi and I asked to be Marks toys
Riley - How'd you end up here then?
Bianca - I'm not sure, one day I was walking home from school and well, I ended up here.
Riley - Have you guys tried escaping?
Bianca - Show her Lex.
Lexi lifts her shirt up. Cuts and bruises all over her stomach and back. I wanted to kill whoever did that to her. I wanted to stab him over and over again. I sigh and sit down on what seemed to be my mattress. It's quiet, the lights go off. Bedtime. I close my eyes, and dream of Rileytown.