You Are Home

Get up.
Get up right now!
I open my eyes. It's him.
Man - Come on dark hair, say goodbye to your friend over there
Riley - Bianca!
He ties my hands with a zip tie then unlocks the chains that had been on my left ankle for what seemed like decades.
Bianca - Where are you taking her?
Man - It's her turn to make us some money honey.
Bianca - Can you at least take off my chain until the other girl gets here?
He heads to her and unlocks her chain. She gives him a kiss. I am so confused
Riley - Wait, why would you kiss him?
Bianca - You're going to make us a little more rich. Ain't that right Johnny.
It gets dark and my last thought is, they're working together.
I wake up and look around. I'm in a house, and this time it has windows. I'm not tied up, thank god. I don't know how much longer my wrists and ankles can take the tightness.
Man 1 - are you sure she's healthy.
Man 2 - Yes. You'll have no problems with her
Man 1 - the last time you said that, the other died
Man 2 - if you have any problems, this time call me first and ill handle it
He sounds familiar, but the only voice I've heard on a daily basis, the only voice I remember is Bianca's. I'm so confused, why would she do this.
Wait. I see someone, it's a little dark though.
Riley - who's there?
Girl - I won't hurt you
Riley - Where am I? What am I doing here?
Girl - My names Stephanie.
Riley - I'm Riley
Steph - word of advice, when men come, don't yell. It'll only make it worse.
Riley - Who are you. What are you saying. Why am I here?
Steph - whoever took you, sold you, to him.
She points to the man I heard earlier. He has a suit on, he looks like the kind you trust.
Riley - Sold me?
Steph - You basically have to listen to him. He likes to be called master.
Riley - I'm a maid?
Steph - No. you make him money by having sex with people.
Riley - I'm sorry, what?
Steph - Youre a slave. Human Trafficking. But you're in good hands here.
Riley - I'm being forced to do stuff I don't want to, how am I in good hands? I want to go home, please let me go home.
Steph - Honey, you are home.