Riley

I don't really remember what happened the night I was taken. I remember waking up, someone was kicking me. A man, he gave me food and water. There were these two other girls. Lexi and Bianca. Lexi was the nicest person I'd ever met, and Bianca.. she was protective. Or so I thought she was. There was this man who would check up on us daily. He would bring us the things we'd need. It was so weird because we even watched movies. We wanted to escape, Lexi was dying. It was Biancas idea. I couldn't let her die though, not in there. We were so close to escaping then, the man came. I shot him in the head and I didn't miss. We were a couple a feet away from the door when another man walks in. Turns out the man and Bianca were working together. I trusted Bianca, and she was playing me. The man killed Lexi. Then they threw her out, as if she was trash. Then they took me away. They said they needed money so it was my turn. They sold me to a horrible horrible man. He made me do things that I didn't even know existed. Men came and went. I lost count of how many men touched me. I got beaten up by men and women. I can't believe that the women there would do that to me. There was this girl. She saved me. She called my mom. And that's when they came to find me. I can't believe they found me. But before they found me, something happened. They weren't feeding me anymore. I was weak, and so exhausted. I couldn't move, I couldn't do what they made me do, so they beat me some more. I guess they beat me until I was unconscious. That's when I woke up at the hospital. I can't tell you how many times I wanted to die. I can't tell you how many times I cried out for my mom, dad, Maya, you. It was absolutely horrible.