Goodnight

Farkle - Bianca, the girl who
Maya - Betrayed you
Riley - Wow
Lucas - She was following you this whole time
Farkle - You were her target.
Zay - Now we just have to figure out why. Why Riley.
Riley - I feel.. like my privacy was violated in a way.
Maya - She's been watching you.
Smackle - I wonder if she's still watching you.
Riley - That's if she knows my parents found me in Florida.
Maya - well if she has been stalking you, she must live here in New York
Lucas - Which means, she knows your here
Riley - I wish I knew why me.
Maya - I think that's enough for today..
We all say our goodbyes. Maya wanted to sleep over again, so Zay walked her to my house, while Lucas walked me home.
Lucas - You did good today Riley.
Riley - It all still comes as a surprise to me
Lucas - Yesterday, before Maya barged into my room, I was about to tell you something
Riley - I'm listening
Lucas - You know I like you right
Riley - Everyone knows
I smile at him
Lucas - Right. When you.. went away.. I lost myself. I didn't become Texas Lucas, I just wasn't the same. When you went away it almost killed me. I didn't know if you were coming back.
Riley - When I went away, it almost killed me
I couldn't help but to make a joke. We both laughed. It was a good one..
Lucas - I really like you Riley, more than a friend. I had to tell you, I had to make sure you know just in case something like this ever happens to either one of us. I want you to know how I feel about you.
It's about damn time he said that to me.
Riley - Wanna know something
Lucas - Shoot
Riley - The first time that Mark...did what he did, I was really sad because I always thought that my first time would be with you. But he took that away.
I can tell what I said made him sooooo angry because his face went from happy to sad so quick.
Riley - My feelings for you grow everyday Lucas.
Lucas - You know, I would ask you out on a date but. I know now is definitely not the time.
Riley - You're right. I want it to be at a more happier time. When everything gets back to the way it was. It may take some time but I want to make sure that I'm back.
Lucas - And I'll be right there by your side everyday.
He kisses my forehead. What is it about forehead kisses? They are so so so cute. I can't help but smile as I lay my head on his shoulder. We get to my apartment door.
Lucas - Be safe
Riley - Always
Goodnight