Can We Just Go Home?

Back at the police station, Riley finally comes out of the room. She was in there for about 4 and a half hours. The smile on her face when she sees her parents, is indescribable. She can't help but cry, which of course makes Cory cry.
Riley - Where's Auggie?
Cory - He's with Eric, at home.
Riley - Home? Can we go home?
Topanga- Yes. Yes we can.
Cory - Wait honey. What happened? Are you okay? Does anything hurt? Do you need to go back to the hospital?
Riley - Daddy I'm fine, I got checked out by the doctor before I left. I'm ready to go home.
Riley leaves the building and into the police car. Her parents join her, and they drive home
Riley - Auggie!
Riley runs to her little brother when she walked into the door, then she gave him a kiss.
Riley - Uncle Eric
She says while smiling
Eric - Niche. I'm so happy your okay
They hug for a while.
Riley - I heard everything you did for me. Thank you.
Eric - Always
RILEYS POV
After a while of catching up and spending much needed time with my family, I decide to head to my room and relax. I give my parents a hug and kiss goodnight. I hear "I love you" and I say it back.
My bed. Bay window. Maya. God I miss Maya. But my parents are right, she's been dying to go visit where she came from. I wouldn't want to ruin that for her. I lay down on my bed, but it doesn't feel right. So I sit down on the bay window. Wow. The bay window. All I'm missing is Maya. I hear a knock on the window, my first thought is Maya, but then I look and it wasn't her. Lucas. My beloved Lucas.