Body

Maya, Katy, and Shawn get to the Mathews apartment. Topanga, Cory, Auggie, Ava, and Eric were already there. Auggie crying, Ava trying to confront him.
Maya - What is it?
Cory - They found a body.
Silence
Lucas runs in. Farkle and Zay right behind him. Out of breath, tears trying not to fall out of his eyes.
Lucas - Please tell me it's not her
Silence
Lucas - Sir!
Maya - we don't know.
It's so quiet. No one moves, it sounds like no ones breathing. Everyone is frightened. Speechless.
A couple of minutes past by. Then a police officer shows up
Maya - Whos is it?
Officer - Its not Riley Mathews
Everyone is relieved
Maya - Thank god
Topanga - Who is it?
Officer - A girl that went missing a couple of months ago.
Officer - There's something else. We examined the body and we found something on her.
Cory - What was it?
Officer - On her back, the word Rileytown was written in pen.
Everyone was confused
Maya - Rileytown...?
Officer - I've never heard of Rileytown
Maya - It's what we call her happy place.
Officer - Well If Riley did write it, that means they were together. They were most likely taken by the same person.
After a while of question and answering, the officer leaves the family. Everyone is confused.
Zay - Why would she write that?
Farkle - She probably knew the body was going to be found. Maybe she wanted to let us know that she's still. You know. Alive.
Maya - That girl. She, she got shot.
Everyone was thinking the exact same thing. Is Riley the next body they are going to find?