Just Try

Farkle - Okay let's go.
Riley - Wait. Right now?
Farkle - Yes. The faster we are, the faster this can all be over.
Riley - Okay so what do we do first?
Lucas - Why don't we start with the park. Since you seemed to have remembered something from there.
Riley - Go back to the park?
Lucas - Yes.
We head to the park. There's the tree. The bench. The water fountain. The ally.
Smackle - Okay sit down on the bench, relax, and close your eyes.
Riley - Okay. What now?
Farkle - Think about your first night. When they took you.
Riley - I heard a noise in my room. I got up to check it see what it was. Once I got up, that's when I felt something on my face. And then that's when everything went dark.
Smackle - Did you smell anything?
Riley - Not really. It felt like a cloth.
Smackle - It was probably chloroform. People use that mainly to make someone unconscious.
Maya - Is there anything else you see on the night?
Riley - No
Maya - Just try Riley!
I open my eyes and look at Maya
Riley - I can't remember! It's all dark. You yelling at me if not going to make my memory come back!
Zay - Okay. Let's all calm down okay. Maybe we're going at this the wrong way.
Lucas - So where should we start?
Zay - Maybe with, why Riley.
Farkle - Why did they choose her.
Zay - Exactly. Maybe if we find that out, we can find out the rest.
Lucas - Try to remember what happened that day. Even the smallest things could help.
Okay. I close my eyes and think of that day.
Riley - I remember talking to Maya in the morning before we let to school. We walked to the subway, then to school as usual.
Smackle - Was there anything unusual?
Riley - Umm.. I was standing in the subway, Maya was talking about how much she didn't want to go to school that day. I look over and I see someone looking at me.
Farkle - Did you know them?
Riley - No. But I've seen her before. I saw her everyday on the subway for two weeks.
Farkle - Did you talk to her?
Riley - No. by the time I noticed her looking at me, subway stopped
Smackle - What happened when you got out of the subway?
Riley - We start walking to school. I look behind me and I see her again. She's..
Lucas - What is it?
Riley - Oh my god.
Maya - Riley. What is it?
Riley - It was Bianca.