Lets Go

Cory - What are you doing?
Topanga- What does it look like? I'm calling the police
Cory - you think that was real?
Topanga- What if it is, and we ignore it, the next body their going to find will be Rileys.
Topanga goes to the kitchen and makes the call. Lucas sits down next to Cory.
Lucas - What do you think happened to her?
Cory - It's hard to say
Lucas - I know you, sir. Tell me what you think happened.
Cory - I think she was taken and sold.
Lucas - what do you mean?
Cory - Human trafficking. It's been getting out of control in the U.S. and one of the most popular places is Florida.
Lucas - What happens to people in that?
Cory - They're forced to do labor, basically anything they their owner tells them.
Lucas - And if they don't do it?
Cory - There's consequences.
Lucas - I'm just so confused about the whole thing. What are the odds that Riley gets taken the same exact day of the trial. Mr. Mathews you and I both know Mark did this.
Cory - I think we're dealing with someone who is a lot powerful than we think. Which is why we need to be careful on what we do next
Topanga - Ben tracked the number, it came from a disposable. The all was only 15 seconds long so they couldn't track it.
Topanga - Let's go.
Cory - Where are we going?
Topanga- Were going to get our daughter back
Lucas - You're going all the way to Florida?
Topanga- I'm not spending Christmas without Riley.
The next couple of hours consisted of packing and buying airplane tickets to Florida. The problem was, the person who called never said what town in Florida. They did research on the internet about human trafficking. They called up Eric who will meet them there. Eric pulled some strings and involved the FBI to help. 6 days to Christmas. Best case scenario is they find Riley, worst case, they find her dead. All they know is they're getting on that plane and they are going to find their daughter.