What Do You Want To Do?

It's morning. I guess Maya and I fell asleep when she was talking about her trip to Ireland. She's still sleeping, of course, it is 7 am. Since I haven't been able to sleep since I've been back, I've been waking up early. I get up and go to the kitchen. Mom and dad are awake. They smile at me.
Cory - How'd you sleep?
Riley - I slept with Maya so you know.
Topanga - Well hopefully you'll get a good nights sleep tonight. You have school tomorrow
Riley - don't remind me
Cory - You missed a lot, you can't afford to miss anymore school.
Riley - Right.. so mom. Any word from the police about Bianca?
Topanga - No. I've called everyday, nothing.
Riley - Any word about anything?
Topanga - Honey. It's more complicated than that.
Riley - What's so complicated about it? I was raped, abused, I was TAKEN. And no one is doing anything about it.
Maya walks in
Maya - Good morning..
Cory - Come sit down girls. Have breakfast
Maya - You know, id tell them that everyday
Riley - Tell them what?
Maya - That it's like nobody cares about what happened to you. No on was doing anything. It was so frustrating, I just wanted you home
Riley - It is frustrating. I just don't understand how no one has done anything?
No one says anything after that. They knew it was the truth, they had nothing to say to me. It was a pretty quiet breakfast. All I wanted to do was stay in bed, but with Maya being back, there was no way she'd let me do that.
Maya - So. Our first day back together, what do you feel like doing?
Riley - Dying.
Maya - Me too. But not yet.
We laugh. She thought we were playing around, I wasn't.
Maya - I know what we can do.
Riley - What?
Maya - No one is doing anything about this. So why don't we?
Riley - What do you mean?
Maya - Let's find who did this to you
Whaaaaaaaat?