7 Days

Zay - How long has it been?
Maya - 7 days, almost 8.
Farkle - I went to see Lucas.
Maya - How's he doing?
Farkle - He won't talk.
Maya - Zay, how are you doing after what happened?
Zay - I'm giving him the space that he needs. I don't want to get in another fist fight with him.
Farkle - It's just his way of...
Zay - Being a jerk off
Farkle - Processing it all.

Flashback to 3 days ago. The gang was at school, it was lunch time. They always sit outside on the grass, It was Rileys idea. Zay sits down next to Lucas. Maya, Smackle, and Farkle are already there having their lunch. It's silent. No one knows what to say.
Smackle - What do you think Riley would be doing if she were here right now.
Zay - Shed be looking for a bird
They all laugh, except for Lucas.
Lucas - Why do you have to make fun of her like that?
Zay - I'm not making fun of her.
Lucas - Yes you are. You and Maya and everyone else are always making fun of her for it.
Maya - We do not
Lucas - Yes you do. You treat her like a little girl. You said "how am I in a triangle with that" after you yelled out "bird!". You don't think that hurts me, you don't think that hurts her?
Zay - Hey man relax, we didn't mean it that way. We miss her too.
Lucas gets up
Lucas - Everyone is so fake.
Zay then gets up too
Zay - Hey! We are not fake, we do not make fun of Riley and if we do, we don't mean it. We love Riley and miss her as much as you do stop being such a asshole man.
The only way Lucas knows how to react is by getting physical. Riley used to control him, but she's not here right now. Lucas punches Zay in his jaw. Zay is actually shocked, but he learned to fight back, so that's what he did. After a couple of punches, Mr. Mathews came in and broke it off. Lucas got suspended for a day, and Zay was in after school detention. They haven't spoke since then.
Flashback over