Any Word?

Rileys POV
After finding the building, Lucas called the police. I was standing behind a police car while they were investigating the room. I'm guessing they found something because more people started coming in. I don't know how I feel about this. Do they finally believe me? Will this be over soon?
Lucas - I tried calling Maya, no one answered.
I should feel relieved right?
Riley
Riley?
Riley - What?
Lucas - You okay?
Riley - Yeah, I was just zoned out.
Lucas - Your parents are here, they're talking to an officer.
Riley - Any word from Farkle or Maya?
Lucas - No, they said they'd call if they found anything.
Zay - You will never believe what they found down there
Lucas - what?
Topanga - Everything. Mattresses, kitchen, tv, bathroom, dried up blood.
Cory - They're getting samples of everything, trying to find finger prints. Did you give your statement to the officer?
Riley - Yeah, we all did.
Topanga - Let's go home kids.
We walked Zay and Lucas to Zays house. They didn't want to be alone, it's cute really. My parents and I were walking home.
Cory - You okay Riles?
Riley - Yeah, I'm okay.
Topanga - This will be over very soon honey. It's almost the new year, the trial with Mark, this new evidence that we have. From now on it's going to be easy.
Easy? I doubt it. I should feel relieved, I'm not. Truth is I'm still terrified. I'm still angry and sad and numbed. I get into bed and fall asleep.
...
Riley
Riles wake up
My parents.
I could not believe what they were telling me.