I Didnt Miss

Lately all I have been dreaming of is Maya. I miss her. It's hard being without her, I can't even imagine how she must feel. I'm awakened by someone pushing me.
Bianca - Riley. Riley wake up
She's trying to whisper but Bianca doesn't know how to
Riley - What's going on?
Bianca- Were getting out of here
Riley - What? What do you mean?
Bianca - Riley look at Lexi, we can not let her die!
Riley - How are we going to get out of here?
Bianca - This
She holds up a gun. I back up a little
Riley - Where did you get that.
Bianca - In the kitchen
Riley - But the kitchen is locked up? How did you get in there?
Bianca - Joe left the gate open, I snuck in, got a knife and found this in one of the cabinets. Now enough with the questions, we have to get out of here
Riley - The door is locked, there are no windows, how are we going to leave?
I hear the door open. I jump up and get scared. Bianca looks at me.
Bianca - Like this.
She quickly shoots Joe, she was aiming for his head, she missed and the bullet hit his shoulder. He yells. Bianca throws me the gun, as if I knew what to do with it. She makes Lexi hold the knife while she carries her. Lexi was so bad, she couldn't even talk, open her eyes, let alone walk. I knew that this was the best thing to do, we couldn't let her die. Joe is on the floor, Lexi, Bianca, and I start to head for the door when Joe pulls out his gun. Oh shit.
Joe - Where do you think you're going? Huh. I've done everything for you girls! And THIS is how you repay me?
He's facing Bianca and Lexi. Without hesitation, I pull the trigger. I shot him. I was aiming for his head and I didn't miss. Bianca, Lexi and I turn to the door, it's wide open. We start heading for it, that's when he walked in front of the door. I've never seen him before, and by the looks of it, neither did Bianca. He had a bigger gun than I did, when I went to pull the trigger, nothing. I was out of bullets.
Man - You girls think you are so smart huh? You forgot one thing.
He points down to our feet, we still have the chains on. We forgot about the chains. How did we forget about the stupid chains!
Man - Give me the gun.
I was out of bullets, it was safer if I listened to him, so I hand him the gun
Man - You! Slide the knife over here
Bianca - No! She's sick she's dying she needs a doctor!
Man - Let her die.
Bianca - No
Man - Either she stays here and dies in your arms, or I take her and I shoot her. Put her out of her misery
Bianca and I look at eachother. It looks like she wanted to cry. She puts Lexi back in her bed, Bianca sitting next to her stroking her hair.
Man - You
He points at me.
Man - I think, it's time for you to go away.
Riley - Where?
Man - You'll see.
Riley - No. I don't want to.
Man - Why are there three of you here? There's only supposed to be two of you here at a time.
Bianca - Lexi is dying, She's her replacement.
Man - Ah, such a shame. Well there's only supposed to be two of you here so
He walks up to Lexi. Shoots her. I stopped breathing. Tears start to fall, I look at Bianca, there's blood all over her. The man leaves, locks the door, and dims down the lights. She's gone. Lexi is gone.