Robbery

I guess they're aren't anymore surprises.....oh well.....

ROBBERY

The next day my friends came over to see how I was doing since yesterday. My dad said I was over by the computer. I was researching mythology on the computer which isn't the best idea with two broken wrists. “Hey. How you holding up?” Rose sat next to me in a spare chair. Violet sat on my bed. “I'm doing okay. But you shouldn't worry about it. I'm fine,” I didn't even look at them when I answered. Violet walked over to the computer. “What are you looking at? Mythology?” I shut my laptop quickly, preventing them from seeing the screen. ”It's nothing. Just school stuff. You guys want to go to the movies or something?” I asked.

   They got all excited. We walked to the movies. My friends were talking but I wasn't listening. I was too busy thinking if werewolf’s existed. I couldn't get over what I saw. It was amazing. But really scary to think someone has all that power in one body. At least I know my friend's aren't involved. Just that group. It's weird what he said to me. What does it even mean? “Mo. Hey!”

   I looked at Violet who was having a hissy fit. I noticed we had stopped walking. We were already there. “Sorry. I have a lot to think about. You know with homework and stuff,” I said. “School, school, school. It's the weekend baby! Relax!” Rose was right. I need to stop worrying. I'll figure it out later.

   When I got back at nine, the lights were off. My dad must be asleep. I put my stuff down and walked to my dad's bedroom to tell him I was here. But he wasn't there. I checked the whole house, no sign of him. I went back to his room. And walked inside. I heard a sound. “Dad? Is that you?”

    I turned on the light. And there he was, my dad, mouth taped and everything, squirming in the corner of the room. I screamed. I backed up a little. Knowing someone was in the house. Next thing I know there's a hand over my mouth and a knife pointed to my heart. I have to admit, for a psychic, I should've seen that coming. I was thrown in the corner with my dad. He looked at me with a face saying I don't know how this happened.

   We sat there for the past few minutes with me thinking ‘what could they possibly want from us?’ Then, it hit me. Some one's coming. Or something. But I can't tell who or what. It's coming fast. And it's not coming through the front door I can tell you that. My dad saw my puzzled but alarmed face. He looked at me. I started to muffle at him. I was trying to tell him, he didn't understand. So I tried a different approach. I struggled, I bit, but I still couldn't get the tape off my mouth.

    I could hear it now. It was working slowly coming off as I struggled making sounds at my dad with panicked eyes that by this time have lost color. It was getting closer and closer and I was getting closer to getting the tape off. Then like lighting had struck my brain, I had a vision of it jumping through the window right at that second I got it off. “DUCK!” I yelled at my father and reached for under the bed.

   Then it came crashing through the window spreading glass everywhere. Except now I know what it is. I know what you're thinking and yes, it was a wolf. A werewolf to be exact. You would think he would go after the thugs, but no. The first thing it did was look at me.

 hahahha! Gotcha! More surprises yeah!