Assault

You will all hate me after this chapter i know you will so....I'm sorry. Read with your eyelids open(unless you're a ghost) ;)

ASSAULT

   Grant growled at me. It was deep and powerful. It scared me a little. But I didn't flinch. I growled back but louder, trying to syce him out. It didn't work in the littlest. It just seemed to turn him on more. Then, I went for it. I charged him bringing all my strength to grab him by the neck and run him into the wall. He pushed me off him and punched me in the face. The world started to spin as he picked me up and slammed me back down on the floor. I was able to flip him over so I was on him. I grabbed his wrist and spun him around.

   Then let go so he hit his head on the wall and slid down. I wiped away the blood running down my chin and wiped it on my shirt. I looked down at the unconscious Grant. I then walked toward the door.

   Then out of nowhere, I was tackled to the ground. My head hit the floor so hard I felt like throwing up. Then I was turned around by Grant. He wasn't unconscious after all. I changed back to my original form. Pain came from my arm. I screamed. I couldn't get up. He had me pinned.

   Blood gushed from my arm. He had bitten me. Right in front of my face. This time I saw it. I watched from when he sank his teeth into my flesh to wear the blood started to flow. Watching it was so hard, but I couldn't look away. He lifted my arm.

  “This little piggy was a werewolf,” he said to my face with that stupid grin. He bit my arm again. I screamed louder. “And this little piggy killed a girl,” he said again. He bit another part of my arm. I screamed for him to stop.

  Tears were streaming down my face. “And this little piggy killed you,” he said. Then he gently kissed my lips. His were soft, sweet. And I hated him for it. I was still crying begging him to stop.

   But he didn't listen. He sunk his teeth into the untouched arm. My nails scraped the floor as I tried not to scream in pain. The tears never stopped, and neither did he. His teeth never left my arm. He just kept going and going. Like he was trying to eat me. The thought wondered around in my head. Maybe that was his plan for after he takes me.

   To consume me whole. To tear out everything I have to offer. The thought scared me even more than looking at Grant practically eating my arm. I couldn't hold it back any more, I screamed louder than I've ever screamed before. He finally stopped and a gush of relief hit me. He hovered over me, only centimeters from my face. Tears covered my face, but I wasn't crying anymore.

   He just smiled at me. Pleased with his work. “Fuck you,” I whispered to him. He cupped my face with his hands. “All I wanted was to hear you scream,” he said to me with a cocky smile still on his lips. He pressed his lips to my cheek.

  It wasn't a kiss, it was more like him resting his head on my cheek. He adjusted his body so he was more comfortable. He wrapped his arms around my neck and moved his head down to my neck. He nuzzled his head there for a little while. Then, he gently kisses my neck. I swallowed long and hard. My heart beat increasing.

   Fear went over my whole body. He gently runs his fingers down my neck softly. It made me even more uncomfortable. Then he kisses my neck again, but it's a longer one. He seems really into harassing me. I tried again to move but I couldn't. He breathed out slowly. “Are you enjoying this as much as me?” he asked sounding quite curious.

   My anger flared. I could feel my eyes changing again.

  My nails grew and my teeth grew longer. I knew he could feel me tense up. His grip became stronger on me as my breaths became sharp. Then, I don't know what but something snapped inside me. All the anger from the past rushed back to me. It consumed me like black smoke slowly suffocating me over the years. And now, it had fully consumed me. Without trying I flipped him over on his back, pinning him down. He, for the first time, looked scared. I smile grew on my face. I punched him once in the nose, then again, then again.

  Blood trickled out of him. Then, I pulled out my nails. I put my hand above my head, ready to strike.

  Then I brought my hand down hard into his neck. His eyes became wider, then slowly shut closed. His tenseness loosened and, hopefully, he was dead. But my heart was still pounding. I got up, but I could barely stand. I felt dizzy, and started to think about my mom and dad and brother. Anger poured out of me again. But I didn't understand why. I killed Grant so why did I feel this way? I didn't care anymore. I could feel myself changing, my body became stronger, faster.

   I leaned down on my hands and knees. Then on my hands and feet. My body transformed into a wolf. A werewolf. Bryce always said it would happen. But why tonight? I felt stronger than ever before.

   My heart pounded and I howled on impact. When I saw the window I charged toward it. Next thing I knew I was heading toward the woods.

 I'm sosososososososososososososososo sorry about what grant did to......never mind we shall never speak of it again!