Not so bad after all

Ha! I read this chapter over again and realized that the title doesn't fit it at all.....I MEAN......WHAT TITLE!! I'm really bad at this. Read with your eyelids open(unless you're a ghost) ;)

NOT SO BAD AFTER ALL

  I walked all the way to Jaylen's house, slowly. Getting there would make things worse. I was scared of everything. I could hear voices in my head, already.

   I know that I should be living my final days as full as possible. But what I really wanted was to get it over with. Yes. That's right folks. I wanted to kill myself, I know I wouldn't be dead when it happened, but it's as good as being dead. Actually worse.

  I heard more voices, but they weren't in my head. They were defiantly real. They were growls. I turned around fast. I didn't see anything. I kept walking but faster. Then I heard it again. And this time, I saw it. I ran. I ran as fast as I could. I tripped over and over but I always got back up and kept running. Then I saw Grant behind me. As a wolf. Staring me dead in the eye. I kept running. Tears ran down my face.  Then I suddenly stopped. I then realized, that I was to die anyway. I closed my eyes, waiting. Waiting for the pure misery to be bestowed upon me. Then I was hit onto the ground. I looked up to see Bryce on top of me. He was trying to save my life.

  “I would've died anyway,” I said out of breath. He looked at me, his eyes caring and trustworthy. But most of all, sorry. We both heard Grant growling in the background. He got me up and he picked me up. Then the rest was a blur. Literally. Bryce used his super speed to rush us to Jaylen's house. We were there in seconds. He put me down and I fell to the ground. My feet felt so heavy. Like I was carrying an elephant. I felt dizzy. It was insane. Bryce kept calling my name. Shaking me to see if I was okay. “I'm fine. I just got dizzy,” I said trying to get up.

   My legs were still wobbly but I could stand. “What the hell was that back there! Were you trying to get yourself killed!?” he said looking scared. “Actually, yes. I was. It's going to happen anyway,” I said looking him dead in the eye, daring him. Then Jaylen's door opened. It was Jaylen. He looked at me, then at Bryce. His face got scary, deadly really. “Jaylen. Relax. I forgive him more than ever now,” I said putting my arm around him. Jaylen's face got red.

  Then Bryce looked Jaylen dead in the eyes and said, “We need to talk,” I sat in the living room while those two chatted in the kitchen. I was scared of what would happen to me, even though I already know. In immense detail. I heard footsteps. I straightened up when they walked into the room. Jaylen spoke first. “Have there been any more?” Those were his first words to me. “How about instead 'I'm sorry I lied to you',” I said harshly. “Listen, I'm really sorry. I just didn't want you to be scared. Now please, are there any more?” he said. I rolled my eyes. I wasn't dropping this, not at all. But this was more important. I pulled up my jean leg. Revealing the bite. They both stared at it, in shock. “Oh…okay. Well….um….I'll get my parents,” he said. He went upstairs, leaving me and Bryce alone. He sat next to me.

   He could see the fear in my eyes. “Don't worry. We're gonna figure this out, okay?” he said reassuringly. I looked at him, near tears. I knew he was lying. “I know you're lying. But it's okay. I know what's going to happen to me. And I have to except facts. I mean, I might as well kill myself ahead of time. It's over,” I said hoarse.

   He looked away from my eyes. “Well to me, it's not over until the end,” he said. He got up and walked to the kitchen. I looked down at my bite. I was scared, I knew I couldn't do anything, but Bryce was right. It's not over yet. Jaylen came back in with his parents, Black, Beam, Christina and Angel.

   They all looked at my neck, then my leg, then my face. They all looked scared, close to tears actually. “Yeah, ugly right?” I said trying to joke around. Angel, Christina, and Beam ran up to hug me. Then Black joined them. I felt loved, not forgotten, but loved. It was a great feeling. I hugged them back, tears streaming down my face. It was all happening so fast. I just wanted it to go away, forever.

See how the name didn't fit, yep, totally bad i know i'm sorry. :(