Halloween Prank

I wish i had the guts to do what's coming up.....cheese. nah i'm just pulling your testicales :D has nothing to do with cheese. As far as you know........Read with your eyelids open(unless you're a ghost)

HALLOWEEN PRANK

  I woke up in a fancy room. Then I remembered I was in Bryce’s house. All the events from last night came to me and I got scared again. What if it happened again? Would I be able to forgive him, or better yet snap him out of it in time? All these questions bubbled in my head when I suddenly smelled something good.

  After I did my morning routine, I went downstairs with a sky blue blouse and regular jeans. I walked to the kitchen following my senses knowing the food would be in there.

  I saw Bryce making bacon, eggs, and white chocolate chip pancakes. My absolute FAVORITE meal of all time.

  He turned around and saw me. “You can draw and cook? You're gonna make a special girl very happy one day,” I said in a grandpa voice. He rolled his eyes at me. “Whatever. Just sit down,” I sat at the glass table admiring it's fine craft.

  Then a plate filled with delicious breakfast treats and a glass of Milo was placed in front of me. “Oh my god! You know how to make Milo!?” I said to him shocked. Milo was like hot chocolate, but made different and tastes SO much better!

  “Yep,” “Most of my friends don't even know what that is!” He smiled and rolled his eyes at me. I started devouring the plate. Well actually we both did. After we were done we kind of did our own thing. I was in my room watching TV while Bryce was downstairs on the computer. We didn't really speak. I kind of didn't want to anyway, too awkward. I went downstairs and Bryce noticed me. “Where are you going?” I turned around, halfway out the door.

  “I'm going out with Rose, Beam, Angel, and Christina. Why?” He looked curious. “No reason, I guess,” I smiled with satisfaction and walked out the door. I met everyone in the woods. “You ready?” I said to them. “Yeah, but are sure this is a good plan?” Rose said.

  “Of course it is, relax,” I took the carton of eggs and the toilet paper from Christina. “Sure. Because going around the neighborhood tee peeing people houses is a good idea,” Angel said. I rolled my eyes at them. “I think it's an awesome idea,” Beam said standing next to me. “Thank you. Come on guys. My dad and I used to do this every Halloween. And if my dad can do it, then you guys can,” I said to the rest of them.

  They all looked at each other unsure. Then nodded in agreement. “Alright guys! Follow my lead and remember, we never get caught,” I smiled deviously.

  We walked/ran to the house at the end of the street. I told them to stay on the other side of the road while I went to see if anyone was in the house. I went over to the window, trying my best to stay out of the street lights. I waved my hand for them to come over.

  They came and we went to work. We put toilet paper everywhere. Over the trees, on the roof, and all over the driveway. We threw eggs at the windows and the front door.

  We all laughed when I accidently hit Beam with an egg. As was about to throw an egg at the tree when I saw headlights. “Guys! There's a car coming! Hide!” I whisper shouted. We hid behind the house just as the car pulled into the driveway. We kept quiet while a middle aged man comes out of the car. His face is priceless! He looks so surprised I think he might wet his pants. “What the..!” he said. We all chuckled at his suspense. Then he dialed a number on his phone. “Hell? Police, I need to report a violation of property,” he said on the phone. I motioned everyone to run the other way. Once we were good and far from the house we busted out laughing.