Fearless

Enjoy my words bitches! Read, Comment, VOTE!!! OTHER WORDS!!!

FEARLESS

 It walked toward me and my dad. Then I saw more. I looked around the room to see if the thugs had run away. I didn't see anyone but their clothes were still here. It's not possible that they could be werewolf's, right? For the time being it was my only motive. They were all approaching me. I told my dad to get under the bed. They came after me but they could only fit their snouts through the small opening of the bed. They growled and struggled to get under but they couldn't.

    I looked around the area trying so hard to find something useful. I saw a piece of glass. I grabbed it with my tied up hands that were now swollen. I cut my hands and feet loose. Then I got the tape off my dad's mouth. He screamed in pain. “I'm sorry dad,” I said seeing him in pain. I cut him loose. But we were still stuck under the bed. I took the glass and used it as a weapon.

    They couldn't see under the bed and so I went to the other side of the bed and snuck out. “Stay here dad. I can't risk losing you,” I told him. I ducked under to go out. But my dad took my hand. “No! Are you crazy? They'll eat you alive! I'm not letting you go out there no matter what. I'll go,” my dad said. I was shocked and sad. “I can't let you do that dad,” But he wasn't listening.

   He already went out and took the glass. I watched him. He was being tossed around like a rag doll. My dad got a few hits in but after that, he was going to the bloodhounds. Then they circled around him. I saw light coming from the heavens. Then my dad was gone. Nowhere to be seen or found. I was scared and devastated.

    But mostly angry. Those beasts did that to my dad. He could be dead! I bottled my fear. And made it disappear.

    I crawled out from under the bed with sharp daggers in my hand. I was so mad. I was madder than mad. I was furious. Then one of them stepped up to me. It had a huge scar on its cheek. And to my surprise, it talked. “Well if it isn't little Monica.

    Living it up in town, popular. With everything she could've wanted. But now she lost her crush, her dad, and her sanity. Not the best I'm guessing. Now, let's finish you off and get this over with. I have dinner plans. And you're our main course,”

    They came toward me. “Oh. And by the way, the names Grant,” He said. Then, I lost it. If my eyes could change color, if my teeth could grow longer, if my body could turn into a hairy creature with four legs and a motive to kill, it would. “YOU KILLED MY FATHER!”

    I struck them with my dagger. One went down. I gathered more and threw them at each one. I cut them up fast. Hitting one at my left and sticking one on my right. I was sick of feeling helpless. I'm not helpless. I'm full energy, feelings, and incredible skill. I took out five of them and there were at least 20 of them.

   But once I stuck one right in the heart, they ran out the window. Except one, Grant. I was throwing a bunch of shards of glass all at once at him but he managed to dodge every one. He came at me. And that's when I realized I was out of daggers. He stopped right in front of me. “So that's what you've been doing, you were waiting for me to run out of weapons,” I said surprised by his intelligence. “And you know, let me tell you, it was easy.

    I'm not just amazingly good looking, I have a brain,” I rolled my eyes. “Half a brain,” I muttered at him. He came toward me growling like I was food. I ran for the door but he jumped on my back bringing me to the ground.

    He snatched for my arm but I ducked and he snagged my sweater. It was my favorite, I'm not going to lie. He cut me across the face. It hurt so much, I actually cried. He threw himself at me and somehow was able to pin me down. For the first time I felt scared. I know it sounds crazy but I never get scared.

   Not even when my wrists bleed. But this, isn't normal. I saw him and his whole body alter. Slowly becoming a human again. And let me say, he's not bad looking. He's pretty handsome. But I shook that thought out of my head. He was a horrible guy.

   “Get off of me!” I screamed. “Sure. But remember,” He got really close to my face. Even though he was a werewolf eating who knows what, his breath smelled good, minty actually.

    “I'm single. Call me,” He smiled. He finally got off of me and climbed out the window. I got up and looked out the window. He was already gone. I didn't know what to do, it was different than anything that has ever happened to me. I was scared, I was angry, I was alone.

I really loved writing this cause I sooooo love Grant even though he's an ass it brings joy writing about guys I hate so much.