Kidnapping

Your gonna hate me even more again....Read with your eyelids open(unless you're a ghost) :(

KIDNAPPING

  I went to the closest one who was currently beating the crap out of Rose. This angered me. I lunged toward him, knocking him clean in the mouth. He fell to the floor. I then looked at Rose, who was bloody, but smiling graciously. I helped her from the ground.

  Then I left to bash some more heads. In the last few seconds I had knocked someone out, snapped someone's head, burned someone with a match, and had stabbed someone in the heart. I was rocking it. Finally, all of them were destroyed. Gone. Dead.

   A smile crept on my face as I turned toward everyone. They stared at me in astonishment. I was still transformed and I wasn't done on my blood hunt yet. Adrenaline bubbled inside of me as the thought of ripping their heads off one by one triggered my werewolf side. I lunged toward them. They looked shocked, but only for a split second. Then they all got in to fighting stances. One by one their eyes glowed Silver, Purple, Gold, Light green, Dark green, blue, yellow. It looked like a fucking rainbow in this joint. But I smiled anyway. I lunged for them, but before I could reach them, an immense pain came from my side. I stopped in mid air and fell to the ground. I clutched my side. I could see the concerned faces in front of me.

   Another burst of pain came from my arm, then my cheek, then my whole body ached and hurt. I screamed so loud that the sound echoed in my mind. I was on my hands and knees, trying to push the pain away, but it was no use. I looked. My hands were trembling as I was on my knees now. Black ash emerged from my hands, like they were disappearing. Then the black mist came from my leg and my other leg, and then it covered my whole body. It slowly went up into the air, like smoke at a campfire. I thought I would feel pain, but I didn't.

  I felt nothing. Everything was numb. I couldn't move, I couldn't do anything. I felt drunk but a million times worse. My head started pounding as I was consumed by darkness. I couldn't move, feel, touch, smell, or anything. Like I was dead, but not dead. The realization finally hit me. It was Grant, he's still alive. He was taking over. I fell to the ground, but I never touched it. Grant wrapped his arms around me and pulled me up with ease. He was strong, but I hated him just as much as I ever have. I wish I could slap him, but I couldn't move at all.

   I could barely see. But I could feel. He wanted me to feel what he would do to me, whatever he would do to me. He smiled proudly. He was still bloody and beaten, but it didn't faze him. I heard violence behind me and I suspected that everyone was trying to fight the Black Devils, but they were having trouble. He picked me up fully and started to walk into the woods, far away from here. He stared into my eyes, my eyes that couldn't move except for when my head did. I couldn't fight back, I couldn't scream for help. I was useful. I was brain dead. I felt miserable already. I wanted to cry, but I couldn’t' even do that. At least I was still breathing. But now that I think about it, not breathing would be better than this. “Mo, I almost died because of you,” he said, his voice cracking. I wanted to say that almost wasn't good enough but I obviously couldn't. “And you'll die a slow, painful death. I'm the boss now and NO ONE can take that away.

   I'll do everything in my power to make you feel like you're in hell. My hell,” he said with anger practically bursting out of him. I thought about it. I just wanted to literally die right now. That's all I really wanted. Finally a barn came into view and he kicked the door open with me in his arms. Fear struck me again as I realized that this was real. He put me down gently. Surprising me in the most. He went into another room for a second. Then he came back, still empty handed. But now he was smiling. I don't know why though.

   But I knew it would be horrible. He grabbed my arm and dragged me to the wall. I felt something hard and cold on my ankles.

  He smiled sweetly and put my head down so I could see the giant metal boulder that was attached to a chain that was attached to my ankle. I don't know what they call it but it was used in dungeon time to make sure the prisoners couldn't escape.

   A tear streamed down my face at the sight of it. I then realized what was happening. It was wearing off. I could feel my muscles again. I could smell, speak, touch, see, move, cry…. Live. I felt powerful again. I tried to move, but I then realized my hands were hand cuffed. I tried to break them but they wouldn't budge. I understood now, that's why he locked me up. He knew it would ware off. But it was too late. He looked at me as I looked up at him. Anger burned holes in his eyes. I hated him so much.

   “Well look who's awake,” he said in a very creepy voice. I actually flinched and my heart started to pound. His voice had such an effect on me. He grabbed my neck. “Well you won't be for long,” he said in that creepy voice once again. He let go of my neck and got close to my ear. I moved away but he grabbed my chin and brought my head back. “I will do so much to you,” he whispered to me. It ran shivers down my back. It brought me back to that time when I was under him. And he did do so much to me. Fear ran through my veins. He pulled away from me. His eyes weren't normal, or dark blue.

  It was a peculiar light yet dark color. Like someone stepped in mud then wiped their feet on a rainbow. But it was an orange rainbow. My eyes practically popped out of my head as I recognized the combination. It was orange and black.

   The two most hated colors I could think of. He had both of them. He walked toward me lust and death in his eyes. My heart practically broke in half. “No. No!” I screamed falling from the wall to the floor. I scrambled on the floor, screaming and wiggling to get away from him. He got closer to me.

  Too close for my liking. He grabbed me by my shoulders and slammed me into the wall. I kicked in the stomach with my free foot. He stumbled back but quickly recovered as I tried to wiggle away again.  He then picked me up and threw me across the room. He even through the giant medal ball. I slammed into the wall, dizzy and confused. But I acted quickly as I saw the ball heading right for my face.

  I moved to the side just in time. The ball slammed into the wall causing lots of vibrations and a huge dent. Then, I couldn't breathe. He was already over to me, chocking the air out of me.

  “This is what you get for killing me inside,” he said in a deadly voice. Then all my emotions from the past hit me all at once. Jaylen, Bryce, Beam, Black, Christina, Angel, Rose, Violet, Triplets, love, hate, fear, mom, dad, brother, family, friends, betrayal, school, work, danger, smoke, lies, power, disgust, lust, death, blood, wolf, werewolf, kiss, gentle, sweet, fast, transform, full moon, disappear, glass, Black Devils, Grant……kill. Then it hit me.

Well at least the ending isn't all bad.