Rape

You're going to hate me after this chapter. "Why?" random kid says again. Why what!? You won't hate me I said nothing!!! *clears throat again* I've said too much. Read with your eyelids open(unless  you're a ghost) ;)

RAPE

Ding dong. Here I am, with my suitcase and other stuff. Outside Bryce’s' door. Why would they pick this house? I mean sure he's a good friend but things are awkward with us. But I guess things are awkward with Jaylen and I too.

    I guess they picked their son over Bryce, which makes sense. But it's okay because his parents won't let anything happen anyway, thank god. Plus it's probably because his dad hates me, but whatever.

    The door opened and Bryce answered it. He looked like one of those teens in movies. His hair dancing in the wind and his crisp purple eyes drawing me in. “Hey Mo. Nice dress,” I looked down at my dress. I forgot I was wearing it. It was purple and had black swirls in the middle. It was a noodle strap dress. “Oh yeah, um thanks,” he smiles. “I mean that it matches my eyes and my hair,” he said. I looked down again not noticing it. “Oh, well, lucky coincidence I guess,” I said emotionless. He laughed again and took my hand to bring me inside. His hand was surprisingly soft and comforting. “Let me show you around,” I walked inside. It was like a mansion in there. Chandelier, gourmet kitchen, giant family room with a flat screen TV.

   And that was just downstairs! We walked upstairs and the room was so huge you could fit an elephant in there! But when Bryce looked at me, I showed no emotion. I looked around and I walked down the hall into a giant room also with a flat screen TV and other cool stuff. “That's my room,” he said, his voice behind me. He grabbed my hand again and walked me down another hall into what looked like an art room. It had paint brushes, paper, palettes, stencils, paint, colored pencils, and those things you use to shade. “Bryce, this is amazing. I didn't even know you drew,” I said to him still in awe.

    “Yeah, it's not the manliest thing,” he closed the door waking me up from shock and awe. There was one more hallway to go down. “You sleep in here,” he opened the door to a room a lot like the other room but girlier. It was amazing.

    I ran to the bed and jumped on it like a child. I stopped for a second. “So what girl were you planning on having over?” I asked him, testing him. “Only you,” He smiled.

    It sent chills down my back as I smiled back at him.

    “Bryce, this is amazing, this whole place is amazing. How do your parents pay for all this?” He smiles deviously now. “They don't, I do. I have a very high paying job,” I was surprised to hear that.

  “I work at chick-fil-A and you can afford this palace with your job?” I said with bug eyes. “Yep,” he said back to me like it wasn't a big deal. “Whatever, so where do your parents sleep. He laughs out loud now. “Don't you get it?” He said. “Get what?” “I live alone. I moved out of my parents’ house awhile ago. We're all alone,” he smile deviously while my body shakes. Well, there goes my virginity. He walked toward me and I backed away.

   I hit the wall and whispered crap under my breath. He got so close I could feel his abs against my chest. “Could you back up please?” I said hoping it would make an effect. He put his hands on the wall beside me.

   Then his eyes turned orange. I don't know what it means but I know it's not anger. I think it's love. He grabbed me with his hands so I couldn't get loose. He put me on the bed and as soon as he let go of me, I ran out of the room into a closet. I was breathing heavily, scared. I had to leave before it got out of hand, and it almost did. I saw his feet walk by the closet slowly.

  I held my breath as long as I could. His feet froze in front of the closet. He stood there for what seemed like forever. I was about to suffocate. Then, I lost it. A puff of air escaped my lips as I gasped for air. He opened the closet door and I was waiting for him to grab me, but he didn't.

   I looked at him and saw his eyes were back to normal. He looked sorry. I hugged him. “Don't ever do that again,” I said trembling. He wrapped his arms around me.

  “I won't. I promise. But I may not be able to control it,” I started to cry. I didn't know why though. He picked me up and laid me in the bed. He tucked me in and left the room. I immediately, fell asleep.

I'm so sorry but i wanted something big to happen so why not?..........I'm a horrible person.