Where my demons hide

Huff. Got that power. And love the song that is also the title of the chappie. Read with your eyelids open(unless you're a ghost) ;)

WHERE MY DEMON HIDES

  The same power that hit me when Jaylen and Bryce were about to kill each other. My heart glowed red. I broke the chains on my ankle and my hands. My eyes glowed red too. My whole body glowed red. He backed away from me in astonishment.

   I floated into the air, my fist forming. I screamed out in to the air, but it was really a howl. Then red fire inflamed my body as above my head formed a red wolf roaring in synce to me. I stopped and the wolf did too. It then charged toward Grant who was stand there in fear of me. It got closer and closer and closer until it hit him. The explosion was huge and made so much noise, but in this state, it didn't faze me in the least. Wind gushed toward me as the entire building caught on fire. I heard a slight moan from the corner.

   I turned around and noticed it was coming from the other room. I swooped in there and my heart fell to the ground at the sight. In the corner of the burning room, I saw my dad.

  Unconscious. I stared at him in disbelief. I had found my dad. I then was aware at what was around me. He would burn in this building. The roof was falling. The room was big and he was on the other side. I charged towards him at top speed as a trail of the roof fell behind me. I reached out my hands, ready to grab my dad.

  The roof was getting closer and I flew faster in my cloud of flame. I was so close. I flew so fast that I almost knocked into him. But I managed to pick him up with a little difficulty. But then he was in my arms, but it was too late. The roof had crumbled and we were tackled by sawdust and wood. I pushed almost all the pieces off of me and coughed as the saw dust entered my lungs. There was a big piece of wood on me and I couldn't quite get it off. Then I heard an increasing beeping sound. I don't know what, but something was in here. I looked down and saw right beside me a tiny little cube with a red light on it. It beeped faster, faster, and faster.

   Then my eyes widened as I realized what it was. Grant had set up a bomb. I pushed with all my strength to get the wood off of me. It was slowly moving, but not fast enough. It was down to my ankles and I was able to slip out of it. I scrambled around the room to find my dad. When I spotted him I ran over to him, stumbling a few times.

   The beeping rised to the beat of my heart rising. But just as I reached him and grabbed his arms, it was too late.

   I wrapped myself around him and I felt the impact of the bomb against me. I ignored the pain and was blown sky high into the air. When I finally opened my eyes, they were glowing red again, I roared as the fire cloud appeared out of nowhere and rode me towards the woods. I was going really fast, I just wanted to get as far away from that shed as possible. I knew Grant wasn't dead based on how I had slashed his throat but he survived that, and he'd be back next year, but for now, all my mind was on was my dad. I could hear his heart beat. He was still alive, but he was in a lot of pain. I focused on steering this thing. I was running on pure anger.

  Then a figure came into view. I squinted, but it was pitch black out here. Once I got close enough, I finally realized it was Jaylen and Bryce. I tried to stop the cloud but I wasn't sure how. Instead I did the stupidest thing in the world, I jumped off with my dad in my hands. The cloud surprisingly didn't crash. It just disappeared in thin air as quickly as it had appeared under my feet. I tumbled down a hill hitting trees along the way. I had dropped my dad along the way and tried to stop myself.

   But instead, four large arms swooped me up and got me back on balance. I turned around to see Jaylen and Bryce looking at me with every bit of concern. Panic was still in my eyes as I searched for my dad. Then I saw Beam carrying my dad with a sympathetic look. I instantly relaxed. It was finally over. It was all over. Until next year.  My nerves grew as I images of all this happening again shot through me. But then I looked at Jaylen, Bryce, and Beam.

   They were here for me. Everyone awaiting us at the house cared for me. I don't have to worry about next year. All I have to do is worry about the present.

Awwwwww the end! HAHAHHAHAHHAAAHAHAHA I LIED THERE'S ONE MORE SURPRISE!!!!!