Confusion

I'm just gonna say, I wish I had this house that's why i put in here. it's like my fantasy life I swear. Read with your eyelids open.

CONFUSION

   Inside was amazing. It was like nothing you've ever seen. It was, magical. You know those telephone booths from long ago, the ones you see in those shows where it looks small but when you walk inside it's huge? This is one of those times. It was amazing. There was a big chandelier and an elevator. There was green carpet and green walls with angels on them. There were beads in hallways and when you walk through them, they lead you to another room. All the rooms were huge. The T.V. room was huge. It had a really big couch that could fit at least seven people and the T.V. was even bigger.

    I walked into the kitchen which had a glass table. I opened the refrigerator and it was full of stuff my dad would never let me buy. Mostly meat though. “You can have some if you want,” a mysterious voice said. I turned to be face to face with a lady with black hair and a really mad face, but somewhat friendly. “Oh, I'm sorry. Your son brought me here. Are you Jaylen's mom?” I asked the nice lady. She smiled and nodded.

   Then she walked passed me and grabbed the guys arm. She yanked him aside and left me in the kitchen alone. I turned the corner and eavesdropped on their conversation. The lady was yelling at him. Telling him he shouldn't have left home and he shouldn't have brought me here. I felt bad. He shouldn't get punished for my actions. I grabbed my coat and snuck past them very carefully. I was at the door and turned the knob. Then the guy spotted me. “Wait! Stop!” Then the mom turned around and I ran out the door. Then I saw it. A seven foot werewolf stood in front me in the doorway. I screamed and quickly shut the door. I was panting like my grandmother after leaning down to pick up her keys. It's happened before trust me. The women walked toward me and hugged me. It was awkward.  “What the hell were you thinking? You could've killed yourself!” she said annoying me. I rolled my eyes at her. I just ran upstairs, I know it wasn't my house but I don't care. I just want to be alone.

   I woke up in a bed with a headache. I walked across the hall into a room hoping it was the bathroom. I walked in and saw Jaylen shirtless on his bed. I covered my eyes but couldn't help peaking through. He looked at me with wide eyes and tried to cover his abs. “Oh, I didn't know you were awake,” he said with a smirk on his face. I ignored it and walked out of the room. He followed me and grabbed my arm. “Wait. Soooo,” So? That's all he could say to me? I pulled away from his grasp. “So? That's all? You couldn't even tell me that you were a freaking werewolf! Do you know how much of a screw up that is!?” I said yelling at him. He got really angry at me. Then his face settled. “How did you find out?” I looked at him with a curious face. “Aren't you and Bryce brothers?” I asked confused at what he said. “What?! No! We aren't brothers. I just don't like him. I mean we're the same, but we're part of different groups,”

   “You mean either you or Bryce is trying to kill innocent humans!?” I said shocked. He looked at me with a raised brow like I was crazy. “No! Of course not! We're on the same side just in different groups,” I blushed a little at my stupidity. “Oh. Sorry. So what are we going to?” I asked curious what the whole plan was. “It's going to take a lot of work but I think  we can pull through with a little help,” then he smiled. Not the friendly smile but one of those creepy smiles. Not good.

What's wrong with creepy smiles? ;) >:E