Chapter Eight: Hard To Find

May 28th (Next Day)

Sakura's POV:

An intense light blared down on my unsuspecting eyes that had closed firmly to the harshness of it. I slowly blink the open allowing them to adjust to the brightness of the room.

The room however I did not recognize.

Sure this caught me by surprise. After all this isn't something that happens every day. So my head started turning around the room frantically, my eyes staring from object to object. Trying to discern when I was quietly and inconspicuously, not wanting to awake any unwanted guests.

But that's just me.

Some people take things a little to far and start jumping to random conclusions or whatever their messed up mind comes up. All the while screaming like an banshee holding a megaphone at four o'clock in the morning.

Not to mention any names but...

"OH MY FRIGGIN GOD!!! WHERE THE HECK ARE WE?!?!"

*Sigh* It was going to be one of those mornings...

"HOLY CRAP!! WE'VE BEEN KIDNAPPED! WHO EVER DID THIS IM GOING TO GOUGE OUT THEIR EYEBALLS WITH A RUSTY SPOON THEN-"

'Inner...'

"-SHOVE THEM DOWN THEIR THROAT-"

'Inner!'

"- SO THEY CAN WATCH AS I SLOWLY RIP OUT THEIR INTERNAL ORGANS!!"

'INNER!'

"WHAT DO YOU WANT?!? CANT YOU SEE IM BUSY PLOTTING OUR CAPTORS VERY BLOODY MURDER?!?"

'WERE IN THE HOSPITAL YOU IDIOT!!'

"AND HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT?!?"

'CAUSE THE DOOR LITERALLY SAYS: WELCOME TO KONOHA HOSPITAL!!"

"...So it does..."

I sweat dropped at her.

Where did all that 'kill-everything-in-sight' aura suddenly go? It's like it disappeared out of thin air. No seriously, inner is now meditating like she is some zen person who's all about finding their chi and what not. This is starting to creep me out a little...

I let out a sigh.

My inner self is just too complicated to deal with at the moment or at early this hour. Especially after that freakish nightmare I had.

==========================
~Flashback~
==========================

Darkness surrounds me as I stand in this gloomy void. My head turning from one way to another as I search the endless abyss.

I call out, but no one answers.

My voice just bounces back. It's nothing but pitch black, nothing or no one around.

Just me....

"Sakura..." I hear a familiar voice mutter quietly, echoing in the gloomy place that surrounds me.