Chapter 14- Heart or Heart

Simon's POV

'Thank you so much, I love you' I say to JJ. My head rested on his chest as we both lay on my bed. JJ played with my hair with one hand and another traced the outline of my cast. JJ had recently wrote on my cast with black sharpie saying 'JJ IS THE BEST', that being another reason as to why I wasn't ready to go back to school until my cast had came off.

'So you fell' JJ says 'Down the fucking stairs of your school'

'I was pushed' I say back, enjoying the feeling of his heart beat against my head.

'I know you were, that's fucking ridiculous.' I move slowly as he says this, to look at his face.

'My mum's doing something about it. She's spoken to a teacher, honestly, it's being sorted. I showed you the letter.' I reply back

'I want you to come to my school' JJ admittedly says, sadly 'I don't have many friends either. I never understand the work, and people just find me annoying. I hate school, everything's so much better with you Simon'

'I know, but I don't think I can put my mum under the pressure of me wanting to move schools. She's going through enough at the moment.'

'Like what?' JJ asks, drawing circles on my back with his finger

'I don't know, really. I just, everything's okay. Can we go to yours and play some video games?'

'If you want, I guess' JJ says, not actually moving from his position

'Carry me. It would be funny.' I say, looking at him and giggling at the thought

'Fine, if that's what you want. Mr Minter.' JJ says, pushing himself to his feet and standing above me, next the bed.

'No wait! I'm scared now.' I say, backing up against my bedroom wall on the bed, crawling away from him

'How else are you going to get there, run?' JJ asks as he chuckles to himself. 'Come on, there's no going back. You wanted this.' JJ says as he reaches out to me and we both sit back, laughing our heads off.

'You're not helping!' JJ says, as he grabs my wrist and heads for my waist. I burst out laughing from the slight tickles I receive from JJ. 'Grab my back, it's not going to hurt. Stop being such a pussy.'

I back away, giggling furiously and grabbing my pillow to cover my head. 'You're a dickhead' I say, as I finally give into JJ, wrap my legs around his waist and hold a firm grip around his back as he lifts me from my bed.

'Got you! Aha!' I hear JJ say into my ear, turning me on slightly.

We head for my front door and JJ runs all the way back to his house, giving me a piggy back the whole way there and not once giving in.