Chapter 8: Illusion vs. Truth

Detective Kenshi hurry up to go back to call his fellow police men and coroners. Thereafter, the coroners approached and took Ohokio's corpse for autopsies.

Later, Ohokio transforms into peaceful soul and gave thanks before he left them. So he needs to wait to bury his body to the cemetery. And he'll wait 40 days and those prayers for him to go in heaven.

Back then...

"Why did they need to take autopsy for Ohokio? -They must take a funeral and bury him immediately to the cemetery." Kim asked

"Wait a second, why I didn't hear some word 'brother'. What's your name?" Kenji doubted

"Kim Tenshi-san!"

-_-💧 Gino facepalms himself

"I mean Kim Tenshi-Sama-san!" Kim got nervous and unfocused for what she have said

Suddenly, Kenji put the handcuffs to Kim's hand.

Kenji said, "I'm not fool to fool me. Hpmf, I already heard the first name you've mentioned, Doesn't it, Kim Tenshi-san?!"

"Let me go!" Kim insist to escape, and whispers, "Help me, Gino..."

"What are you whispering about? -How dare you to mind my case? -You shall be insane woman who joined this case. I, Deputy Detective Kenji Yotsumazu, will put you in the mental hospital!"

Abruptly Gino shocked and thought, (Kenji Yotsumazu?)

Then Gino snatched another paper and pen from the police woman. He stole it from the police woman's hand. And then, he wrote accidentally and drops it in front of them. They looked at the paper note.

(He's my young brother.)

However, Kenji thought that note is just a trash. Somehow, he called his two fellow police men and holds her arms to prevent escaping.

"Take her away!" Kenji said

Kim franked, "I'm a necromancer!"

Kenji said, "Well then, summon your ghost!"

"I'm just a practitioner to talk with spirits, etc. I'm here to help you. Your brother died by a murder. He rented a room in the old apartment at Tanjuma street!"

"That case is already closed, long years ago. He's only missing and not dead. You're really insane woman... Take her to the mental hospital!" Kenji didn't believed

"Your naughty elder twin brother, Gino needs your help!" Kim shouted

Kenji pays an attention while not believed. He walk towards her.

"Hah, not an insane, a stalker woman too. You get that word from this trash!" Kenji shouted while holding and showing up Gino's message to her

Many crowds watches them. Kim was so ashamed until she cries. Kenshi was among with the crowds and shocked. He wants to defend her but failed to trespass. While Gino became so disappointed until he's angry.

He teleports in front of Kenji's (his young twin brother) face and throws him away. In people's vision; Detective Kenji was fleeing back himself without pushing him. Many of them saw that sorcery.

"Look, did you saw that?!" The person 1 said

"He flew backwards so higher!" The person 2 said

"He's a Nyankyatto man!" the person 3 laughs

The few crowds hold their laugh while the others laughs so hard. Then, Kenji fell off the police car and injured critically again. Many of them captured and record the scene.