Chapter 13: Special Case# "There's no forever 💔"

Kenshi had feelings on Kim to say but he's too clumsy man. Suddenly, his wife went out in room no 3.

"Kenshi... I'm sorry..." She said with a sad face

"What are you doing here?" Kenshi asked and poker face

"I'm pregnant..." She replied

"O.O What... What is the meaning of this?" Kim asked

"Uh... I don't know that." Kenshi surprised

"Did you remember our moment after argument?" His wife asked

Suddenly, Kim became shocked. So she pretends to act like tired.

"*Yawn* I'll go rest. I'm outta here. 😊" Kim said and rushes going inside her room

She hugs Kenshi but he didn't notice his wife's smile such antagonistic. It was really real and there's no turning back.

"(From that day, I must hold my temptation to avoid our mate with my wife. Now it's too late...)" Kenshi thought and felt so guilty

His wife act so innocent and happy. She thought that they are only friends.

***

...12:51 a.m. I didn't stop crying...

😢😞

Kim and Gino are lying beside on bed. Kim cries so quietly when Gino weeps emotionally.

Kim admit it, "You're right... I thought that it was just an illusion. But why are you still crying?"

Then Gino stands up and get something in the kitchen. Kim remained to stay at the bed. When Kim saw it, she got terrified from him.

🔪°__° Gino widen his eyes while holding the knife.

"😨 G-G-Gino, w-what are you doing?!" Kim asked

"Grr...B..ine" Gino said with missing words

"😨 I'm sorry if I done something wrong at you!" Kim said

Gino seriously wants to kill her to own her soul. But he still can't own her because he will go in hell. So he calms himself and he handled down the knife.

And then Kim stands up and hugs him.

"😭 I'm sorry for under-estimating you. I'm just tired and lonely. So we have misunderstandings." Kim cried

😮 Gino stops weeping and surprised

...When I hug him, he's too cold. Why I can touch and feel him, right now?

"I know what you've been feeling to kill me. but I can't able to give my soul to you. If you killed me, you're same as Fiancé!" Kim frankly said

Speaking of Fiancé, Gino get his notebook and pen. He forgot to tell her about her.

(I'm crying because I visited my young brother's dream. I told him to go away from Fiancé.)

"Why you didn't said that to me, lately?" Kim asked

Gino tries to speak but in missing words, "...Cause... Grr....ey're...n...lat..tion...ship"

"I can't understand what you've saying. Write it!" Kim said

(Because they're in relationship today. He can't let her go. But She could possibly kill him next) Gino said

"Frequently, I saw him hugging that girl on the park..." Kim smiled and said, "...Never mind. Somehow, you can actually talk now."

(I'm sorry, Kim)

"It's okay, just don't kill me. I trust in you." She said

On frequently days, Kenshi goes on his work. So his wife was so rude at Kim. But Kim never goes out anymore depends on Gino if was watching Kenshi's wife. He is just her navigator in front of her door.

Until weeks later, Kim prepares to leave. While she's gathering her things,

(Don't forget my dead body. It was buried under the bowl in bathroom)

"So that's why your head appears on the bowl, yuck! 😛" Kim said, "What if I dig it to Kenji?"

Then Gino got an idea and wrote (Why don't we pursue him to dig my corpse? -But did you know where he lives?)

"Uh... Hmm... Well... Well talk about that for a moment later. You said that few weeks ago; You need to break up their relationship first just for Kenji's safe." Kim said

(You still remembered that?) Gino wrote

"Yah, now let's go. We need to leave this apartment. That Land man's wife is so suck. She wants to pay this room to me? -Yo, where's my right even Kenshi's mom?" Kim said

When she opens the door, Kenshi was there and listened already. Kim surprised but she ignores him.

"Where are you goin'?" Kenshi asked

"😓 I'll just... 😁 Go in the island with my friends you know bonding-bonding, swimming-swimming... I think it will be weeks to go back here..." Kim lied and hugs him.

Kim abruptly whispers the truth into his ear, "...Or maybe I can't come back because of your cruel wife. She wants to pull my hair again but I lock myself inside this mystery room.

She wanted to pay me some bills to buy her some stupid accessories. Maybe your mother's right about without bill in this room...was forgotten..."

Kenshi got stunned and became shocked from her words.

"😊 But try to broke her devil horns than her fruit will be like her too." Kim said and left him

When Kim left, Kenshi cried and felt guilty again.

...Well there's no forever to live like that.

Kim feels like; it was so clear how to free herself. So Kim and Gino will start to find Kenji.

At donut shop, Kim sat on the chair because of exhaustion.

"😥 Phew, it's been a long miles already. 😒 But I'm not still--" Kim interrupted when she saw Kenji again.

He's lifting a box of donuts and biting the strawberry donut.

Because It's Valentine's day, Kim surprised.

Suddenly, she chases him but Kenji enters his car. He didn't notice her. Kim runs until she calls a taxi to ride.

"Follow that car. I'll pay you as much that you want. Hurry!" Kim said

Then, they followed him until they reached the police department.

Kenji parked his car and goes inside towards his office. Kim arrived and give her money to the taxi driver.

"8 yens left! 😱" Kim got worried from her money

Meanwhile, Kenji was so excited to wait Fiancé to visit him. Kenji's bought some donut box to give it to Fiancé if she arrives.

When the door opens...

"😙Finn--"

😙-😗-😨💦⁉

Kenji shocked

Kim walks calmly inside until she reaches Kenji's table. The door closed itself. At seconds, Kenji calm himself but mad while asking her.

"What are you doing here and how did you get in here? 😕" Kenji said and added, "Don't tell that you're flirting me. You pestering me during relaxing, now during this Valentine's day?!

"I'll be honest to say this to you. Gino-warned-you-to-let-go-Fiancé!" Kim shouted

"🙅 How dare you. Are you pushing me away from her?" Kenji didn't believed again