Chapter 14: Case #4 "Valoween"

*In Kenji's vision* Kenji's ball pen abruptly floats and write on his paper all by itself.

(I'm here and watching you, Kenji) Gino wrote

"💧😨💧O-o-okay what is it?" Kenji asked

"...Fiancé is the suspect who killed your eldest twin brother!" Kim revealed

"😮??? WTF, are you kidding me?" Kenji asked

The ball pen floats and write on Kenji's paper again

(I always mentioned it in your dream. Believed me, young brother!)

"Is this sorcery? ...Wow you have power of telekinesis!" Kenji still not believe

At the moment, Fiancé was nearing to enter Kenji's office. When she arrives and opens the door,

Kim immediately kiss Kenji's lips. Kenji feels so good for a little bit. But he's hard to be in temptation. However, Fiancé saw them and walk out.

When Kenji saw her leaving,

"Wait! Fiancé!" Kenji rushed outside to chase Fiancé

He wants to explain her about that situation. Unfortunately, Fiancé say some word that he didn't expected.

"Did you know what? -There's a third party here. You are already old ugly man but there's a woman fell in love with you? -Goodbye, we're break up!" Fiancé said

😨... Kenji freezes like a statue after Fiancé left.

(Truly, she can't kill some ugly guys)

Kenji went back into his office with a serious face.

Kim and Gino remain standing in front of his table.

Kenji burst in anger, "😬 YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS!"

"Just for your safe, Kenji. 😟" Kim said

During that moment, the news came out on his T.V.

"Reporter: We are live at Okinawa city, there are two couples died. They are bloody and suppressed on the tree near in the lake.

Witness 1: I'm just jogging beside the lake. But I saw them hanging on the tree. Then I called some help.

Witness 2: I'm rowing on my boat at the lake, I thought that it's Halloween puppets hanging on the tree. Whenever, I doubt, I approached nearby. Ghh! -It's so suspense." Those people said in T.V.

While Kenji list down the new case, Kim asked Gino to find couples' souls. After on, they responded at the Okinawa city. Kim and never ride on Kenji's car. So she ride at the taxi.

Later at 1:23 p.m. in lake

The couples' corpse were on the cadaver bags to take them on the morgue for autopsy.

"What happened here. Did you found some evidences?" Kenji asked

"Yes. bloody nails, ropes and handkerchief,
Detective Yotsumazu!" His apprentice said

Meanwhile Kim gets something on Kenji's car and watching them. Kenji examined those evidences until he put it on the plastic with lids. Kenji used tweezers to take look at the nails with blood.

"These Nails are big... The suspect might used a nail gun to shoot their hearts. This is murder not a suicidal."

"Obviously!" Kim said while beside him, "I saw their souls, walking around in this park."

(Kim was wearing his spared detective uniform. Everyone got curious.)

"Deputy Detective, is she our new part of our team?" His partner asked