III SPECIAL CHAPTER 25: SOULMATES (FINALE)

♪♪Shape of you♪♪

However, they continuous dancing.

"😨... Are you kidding me?" Kim asked

"😅 What's the problem?" Kenji asked

"😟 Never mind." Kim said and she told him to solve his mustache problem

They talk and talk until Kenji wants to say his feelings to her.

"Since we met coincidentally, my eyes are always stuck on you. Since you kissed me at the first time, I felt attracted and fell in love.

...

When that tragedy elapsed, there's a miracle between your death. You died and I saw it flat line on the cardiac machine. Someone told me about your hemorrhage.

So I decided to take you on surgery just to revive you. After you revived, you are in comatose. Therefore, I sold everything that I achieved. Life is my reward for you by helping and rescuing me.

I never thought that; even you're angry at me, you saved me from that tragedy...

I hope you like me someday."

Kim frank but--, "I like your efforts but-- My heart still not beating for you."

Kenji felt hopeless but--

"Even we're cats and dogs, I felt like care, happiness, and love for you. All I need is your neatness especially your good attitudes." Kim said and added, "I don't need to say thanks... And love can't be buy... There's no deal and substitute or even consequences..."

"😑 say it in short, Kim." Kenji said

Suddenly, there's a lost ghost and Kim sees it. Kim screams and jumps, so Kenji lifts her. She hug him so much until they have an eye contact.

"...I love you but...It will take a long time to wait for your answers." Kenji said while in hopeless

Kim saw his hopeless look until he puts her down. Kenji surrenders and stops the music. Kim remained stand, she obviously noticed his being cold-blooded even he can't own his wanted to be.

Kenji can't accept this situation. He thought that he's busted all the time. While he's preparing to go home, he holds his tears and cleaning the table.

Kim became hesitated because she experienced his frustrating feelings.

Until she taps his back...

"What?--" Kenji interrupted

Kim holds and pulled his necktie and kisses his lips again.

O/////O ?!... Kenji felt good and he kisses her back. So he closes his eyes and feel the moment.

Afterwards...

"Even you're Grumpy Papa... I secretly called you Grumpy cat. Why? -Because through the beginning, you're such a grief master who can obeyed by all. The person who was pleased by others.

Now, our world turned upside down to love me. I, the cocker spaniel hated your being Grumpy cat. Nowadays, your Grumpy cat became so pity just to be pleased to love her." Kim said

"...*blushes* Can you be my wife?" Kenji asked

"No... 😬 But first, I'll test you by starting of our relationship!" Kim said

So Kim totally fell in love with Kenji at last.

***After 8 months***

Kenji became wealthy again while Kim was with him. They are now engaged.