Chasing 10

ツツツ

Irene and Yeri exited their dorm, walking towards the nearest convenience store to buy ramen for their breakfast today.

Yeri is happily walking, swaying her hands side by side as she hum a song she created in mind. Whilst Irene is more like the opposite of her, she looks like a zombie trying hard to survive from starving.

"Unnie, Palli!" Yeri said as she start dragging Irene to walk faster "What happened to you?"

"I didn't get enough sleep last night." She answered lifeless

"Why? Are you having those dreams again?" Yeri asked "The angel in your dream that you're talking about?"

"Yeah.." Irene nodded yawning "And also because of Taehyung."

"Taeyong-oppa? The one you like?"

"Taehyung! It's Taehyung!" She exclaimed making Yeri pout

"I don't know him, unnie." She mumbles "I'm not yet in college and I'm not studying at your school so I don't know him. I only know Taeyong-oppa since I saw him twice. So don't shout at me because I know nothing." She pouted making Irene guilty for scolding their maknae

"Okay, I'm sorry." She said but Yeri is still not looking at her "Fine, I'll buy you chocolate."

Yeri smiled wider and tugged Irene's arm "Yey!!" She exclaimed making Irene rolled her eyes

They continue walking. They were about to enter the convenience store when Irene saw someone familiar inside.

She held Yeri's hand to make her stop from entering the store. She looked at the familiar person inside. Her heart suddenly beats faster than usual.

Yeri is watching her with confusion. "Unnie, are you okay?" She asked, Irene looks pale "What's the matter?"

Irene didn't answer. She can't even move an inch and even mutter a single word. She felt nervousness running through her whole system.

Yeri is worried, she don't know what's happening to her unnie "unnie, Wae? Are you okay?"

"F-father.." was the only word who came out of her mouth

And as if he heard Irene calling him, her father looks at her direction. His eyes suddenly widen then an angry expression appears in his face.

Irene gets anxious. She immediately held Yeri's hand as she saw her father walking towards her "Y-Yeri, can you get me a water there?" She said as she point the Vendo on the other side of the street.

"A-are you sure, unnie?" Yeri asked, unsure of how her unnie acted.

Irene nodded immediately and almost push Yeri towards the Vendo. Although she's hesitating, Yeri walked towards the Vendo.

As she saw Yeri walked on the other side, she immediately run. Her father is running after her. She almost strip but she didn't mind, what she need to do is to get away from her father.

She knows when her father get her, she will beaten up to death again just like before she leaves their house.

Her tears are falling as she run for dear life, almost all the people they past by are watching them. She continue running when she felt a hand grabbed her arm and dragged her somewhere.