Chasing 17

ツツツ

Yoona opened her eyes and the sudden brightness makes her close it again.

She opened it again, right first before left. The wide smile appears in her lips.

She saw clouds everywhere with different colors, a lot of candy scattered around the place, she even saw unicorns flying from different directions. She can hear an angel singing.

"Wow, wonderful!" She exclaimed

She slowly sat up and a cute blonde boy walked towards her. "Oh my god! They look so cute!" She exclaimed as the boy followed by another six boys.

The seven boys wearing pairs of stripe white and blue pajamas stopped in front of her, smiling widely.

The blonde small boy gave her a huge lollipop with a lot of colors. Her eyes shines "this is for me?!" She exclaimed, they all nod

She immediately licked it and the taste of it was amazing! She can't get enough of it so she licked and licked it, nonstop.

The seven cute boys giggles and gave her a huge Rilakkuma stuffed toy. She squealed in joy as she gets it.

The seven boys starts spreading away like they're making a positions. Yoona frowned but she's still licking her lollipop.

Suddenly, a music plays.

"Chew, chew, chew, chew, chewing gum!

Chew, chew, chew, chew, chew, chew, chew, chew, chew,

Chew, chew, chew, chew, Chewing gum!"

"Wow! The song was so catchy!!" Yoona said as the boys starts dancing in front of her "I wanna dance too!"

"Come! Let's dance Yoona-noona~" the boy with an eyesmile called

Yoona is still licking her lollipop while hugging her Rilakkuma.

The boys starts cheering for her. "Yoona! Yoona!"

She smiles "Scream my name!! What's my name?!" She exclaimed

"YOONA!!"

"What? I can't hear you!"

"YOONA!"

"YOONA!"

"YOONA!!" Sehun yelled as he practically pushing Yoona's face

Yoona is still dreaming, her eyes are closed while smiling like an idiot "what's my name? Say it again~" she mumbles to her dream

Sehun rolled her eyes, he's now watching Yoona holding his arm as she's licked his hand whilst hugging her thigh.

"Yoona! Wake up!" he tried waking her up again

"Chew, chew, chew, chew, chewing gum!" Yoona sing songs "Chew, chew, chew, chew—"

"YAH!!! WAKE UP!!!" Sehun literally screams and he knows all their neighbors heard him

Yoona flutters her eyes open. Her eyes widen when she saw Sehun's fingers inside her mouth like she's licking a lollipop and she's also hugging Sehun's thigh like its a huge teddy bear. "WAAAAHHH!!!!" She screams and abruptly moved away from Sehun causing her to landed on the floor with a loud thud.