Chasing 20

ツツツ

Sehun walks inside the huge gate of their dorm. He looks lifeless. Totally worn out of something. He took a glance on the dorm room in front of them before he made his way inside his own dorm room.

He saw Jongin sitting on the couch with Baekhyun and Chanyeol. They're playing cards and their loud laughter filled the entire room.

The three males turned to look at him "Sehun, you're home!" Chanyeol said "come, let's play!"

Sehun closed the door behind and removed his shoes and sweater tossing it somewhere in the room.

They noticed Sehun's gloominess and stopped what they were doing. They exchanged looks on which one will ask what happened. Chanyeol and Baekhyun glared at Jongin.

Jongin looks horrified before sighing "What happened, Sehun?"

"Is there something wrong?" Chanyeol asked

Sehun stares at them for the whole minute with his emotionless expression.

Baekhyun smiles at him "we're here to listen."

After hearing those, Sehun immediately sat on the floor between Baekhyun and Chanyeol as he lean on Baekhyun's lap. Baekhyun starts brushing his hair as he stares at the ceiling.

"Hyung.." he mumbles "she doesn't want to see me anymore.."

"Who?" Chanyeol asked

"She wants me out of her life, she doesn't even want to look at my face.." Sehun continue "I.. I thought.. we're already okay.. but.. but—"

Tears fell. Sehun wiped them immediately with the back of his hand. Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Jongin was surprised of seeing Sehun crying. They're not used to it since Sehun has his cold and stone personality from the very start.

But look at him now. Crying because of a girl.

"Don't tell me it's Yoona?" Jongin suddenly asked "I thought you're already okay?" He asked in disbelief

"That's what I thought too.." Sehun answered "but we're not.. and I don't think we will be okay."

"You know what Sehun?" Chanyeol butted in "I think its a good thing for now."

"What do you mean, Chan-hyung?" Sehun asked, Jongin is also frowning

"I mean, you should let her alone. Without your presence and without those efforts you're doing for her."

"No hyung, I won't give up on her!" Sehun exclaimed "I promise to get her back and I will do anything to—"

"Chanyeol is right." Baekhyun interrupt, Sehun and Jongin got surprised because Baekhyun always look at the positive side and they always trust him with that "you should let her, Sehun."

"Baekhyun-hyung, why—"

"Let her miss you." Baekhyun cuts him "she's used to your presence, Sehun. She always dump you, she never appreciate your efforts because she knows that even though how many times she push you away, you'll always find your way back to her." He stated