Chasing 24

Late Happy Yoona Day! ❤❤
An update for my first ever bias in Kpop. I love you so much! (*´∀`)

ツツツ

Yoona woke up with a throbbing head. She utters her eyes open, left first before right. She can feel heaviness of her body, she tries to sit but she can't.

"Yoona?" She heard Yuri called outside their room

She wants to answer but she can't, she doesn't have enough energy and she feel like she's freezing.

"Is she still sleeping?" She heard Yuri asked herself still outside their room "maybe she's still sleeping, I'll just leave some note on the kitchen."

She heard faint noises outside, she knows it's Yuri probably taking her stuffs for another trip she have.

She wants to stop her because she think she's having a fever but she can't even call Yuri's name. Yoona groans weakly.

Soon enough, she heard the door opened then closed, meaning, Yuri is finally gone. Great. She have a fever and she's all alone.

She just stares at the ceiling with her teary eyes, she looks so pale and her cheeks are burning. She's blaming Sehun for having this. If they didn't go on a night date last night, she won't catch cold and fever today.

But she can't help but to admit that she enjoyed every single thing they did last night. So much! They walk around the Seoul where many stores sell cute stuffs that she really love.

But because she's too happy last night, it has its payback now. She's suffering from a high fever without anyone taking care of her.

She's sure that Sehun is now on his way to the University with his friends. They don't have class in calculus so he won't notice that she's not in school.

Fuck. How can she survive with this?

With all her might and strength left in her body, she manage to stand after five times of trying and failing. She slowly reached the door and opened it, walking straight towards the kitchen where their medicine drawer is located.

She saw a blue sticky note posted on their refrigerator as she gets a glass of water. She gets it and read with her eyes slightly opened, she knows its Yuri's hand writing.

"셍일축하해, 윤아!
사랑해~ ❤❤ - 유리"

Oh yeah, she almost forgot. It's her birthday today and she's suffering from a high fever.

She put the sticky note on the dining table together with the glass of water and a medicine.

Don't drink meds if you're not yet eating.

She remembered what Yuri said before. How will she able to eat if she can't even move to cook something for herself and the worst is, she can't cook.

Having no choice, she gets her phone from the pocket of her sweater, dialing her boyfriend's number. After three rings, Sehun picks up.

"Hey!" Sehun greets "are you at school already?"

"Hey.." She answered weakly "No, still at home."

"Yoona? Are you okay?" Sehun asked unsure "You sound different, is there something wrong?"