Chasing 28

An early update as a gift. I noticed this just yesterday. Thank you so much for the 12k reads and for the 1k+ votes! My deepest gratitude to all of you! *sending lots of love on your door step~

ツツツ

It's only eight am in the morning but you can already hear a two lady arguing inside a dorm room.

"Aish! Seriously, Yoona." Yuri exclaimed much louder than the Paramore song playing at the background. "Are you even listening to me?"

Yoona glares at her "I can't fucking do it right because of your nonstop nagging at me!" She hissed "I'm trying my very best here!"

Yuri eyed her in utter disbelief "Doing your best?" She asked "then explain why that suppose to be cake turned out into a total shit!" She glares as she point a finger on the thing on top of the table

"I don't know why it turned out like that, I swear!" She said "maybe I put a lot of chocolate?"

"I swear Yoona, I'm gonna leave you here—"

"No!" Yoona cuts her and held her arm, looking at her as if begging for her to stay "please don't leave me here, I still need to finish this for Sehun's mother!"

Yuri sighs, calming her nerves down "Fine." She said making Yoona beams "start from the beginning, I'm going to watch you."

Yoona immediately get back on her position at the kitchen counter throwing the cake who looks like poop.

She's at the middle of mixing the needed ingredients when they heard a knock from the main door.

Yuri stands and open the door. She's welcomed by a warm smile of the love of her life. "Hey, good morning, gorgeous." Lay said holding a box in hand

Yuri laughs and let Lay enter their dorm. "What are you doing here, this early?" Yuri asked as she closed the door gently.

"I already missed you so I went here," Lay answered "and I just want to give this to you, I'm sure you're still not eating your breakfast, yes?"

Yuri smile and accept the box from Lay "well, yeah. I haven't eaten yet." She mumbles and they slowly walk towards the kitchen "it was just I'm so stress with Yoona."

Yoona heard her name aand glare at Yuri and she got a little surprise of seeing Lay with her.

"Hey, good morning Yoona." Lay greeted

"Morning." Yoona just answered before focusing on the task in hand

"What are you doing?" Lay asked her

"I'm making a cake for Sehun's mom." She answered without giving Lay a single glance

"Oh, I just bought a cake with me." Lay said

Yoona finally looks at him and Lay fought the urge to laugh because Yoona has flour and some chocolate on her face. "Really?" Yoona asked

Yuri showed up and with a huge plate in hand, Lay immediately helped her carrying it. "Yes, look Yoong," Yuri answered her "this is the real cake." She said pointing the cake on the plate

Yoona pouts as she saw how perfect the cake was. "I will do my best!" She exclaimed mostly to herself "my cake will be more prettier than that!"