Chasing 21

ツツツ

Sehun is already outside their lecture room, Yoona fasten her pace outside.

"Oh Sehun!" She yells "stop right there!"

Sehun stops, sighing he slightly look at his back where Yoona is standing just few meters away. "What?" He asked without any emotions just coldness

The students around are watching them making Yoona embarrassed that she just wants to run away but there's no turning back now.

She clears her throat when she felt it suddenly gets dry. "U-uhmm—"

"If you're not gonna say anything, I'm just gonna leave—"

"No!" Yoona cuts him "please don't leave."

Sehun finally turned his body to face Yoona "I'm listening." He muttered putting both of his hands inside his pocket.

Sehun is acting cool, like he doesn't really care but the truth is, his heart can't stop beating loud inside his chest and he's been fighting himself to hug Yoona then and there. It's not the right time to do that.

Sehun being a jerk makes Yoona's heart clench and she doesn't know why it hurts.

"Can we.. talk?"

"Aren't we talking already?" Sehun says "Look, I have to go to my next class , I don't want to be late again—"

Sehun stopped speaking when Yoona grabbed his hand and pulled him towards the stairs.

"Where are you taking me?"

"Shut up." Yoona answered and Sehun just let her dragged him to the rooftop. He doesn't really care about attending class.

Once they reached the rooftop, Yoona let go of Sehun's hand with her head ducked down.

"I'm sorry." She apologize then looked at Sehun "I'm sorry for all the things that I said yesterday.. I didn't mean them."

Sehun watches her "That's it?" He asked making Yoona frowned at him "you're telling me you're sorry, that's it?"

Sehun admits that he's been hurt, literally hurt with Yoona's words yesterday but he can't just be mad at her, he's never been mad. How can he feel that when it's Yoona? It's her, the girl he loves so much.

But he will listen to his hyungs, he won't treat Yoona just like before until he admits that she loves him too.

"What do you mean?" Yoona asked

"What do you expect to happen when you apologize?" Sehun asked

Yoona doesn't understand why Sehun is acting like a jerk. She expected that after she said she's sorry, Sehun will hug her and accept her apology just like before.

But what's this? She didn't expect any of this. Definitely not.

"Do you think if I accept your apology, everything will be back to normal?"

"I.. I don't understand."

Sehun sighs "fine, apology accepted."