Chapter 21: Young Justice Arizona: Part 2

We made our way down a hill, into a cavern. "You aren't going to kill me, are you?" "No. This is the place, though." Martin tapped on his arm again. The cavern shook, rocks falling from the ceiling. "You are going to kill me!" "It's the door's fault." "What door?" I asked, turning around. Where a waterfall used to be, was a large metal door. "I've got to stop asking 'what door'." "Why? It's logical. Now come on, let's head inside." I nodded, and we went into the door.

" So where are we anyways?" "Welcome to The Young Justice Arizona base, Maroon." "Oh I get it. You're like the Justice League but younger, right?" "Yeah, exactly. It's called the YJAB because it's the Arizona base." "I'm not that stupid." "I see.." "So where's everyone else?" "They should be here.." The door opened, and the sound of voices followed.

"I swear, Stacy, you need to blast away from my face-" The group of kids paused, looking at me. "Uh- Martin? Who's this?" "Maroon Jafar Allen." "Hey- how'd you know my middle name-?" "Oldest Son of the Flash. By three seconds." "Oh really?" The tallest boy asked, looking me up and down. "He dresses like 'em too." Another said, sitting back in a chair. "Who are you guys anyway?" I asked.

"I'm Stacy, Storm's daughter." A girl, average size for her age (probably) said as she closed the door behind her. "And I'm Jay. Storm's son." Jay, the tallest, said making a small storm cloud form above a short, skinny girl. She sighed, shooting lasers (they came out of her eyes) at Jay. "-Hey!" "Flare. Eldest daughter of Cyclops." "Really? I'd think you three would be in the X-Men." "Nah," Jay said, sitting down again. "Moved to Arizona, too far away from the mansion." "Oh, got'cha." "Snowy. Daughter of Captain Cold. Sorry what my dad does to your dad, by the way." "Eh, it's no problem unless you do it to me." Snowy smiled. "I won't."

"Leslie. Youngest daughter of Thor." The tallest girl said, standing up. "Again, thought you'd be in the next avengers or whatever it's called." She laughed. "And i'd think you'd be in the Young Justice by now." "I learned about it before, actually?" "Really?" "Long story, i'll share it with you guys later."

"Actually, I think i'd like joining you guys." I said, looking around. "It's long overdue." "You trust us already?" "Yeah, I guess." "Alright. Welcome to the team, Maroon." Jay said, patting me on the back. "Also we call ourselves Young Justice Arizona, since we're the Arizona team." I sighed. "Again, not that stupid." Everyone laughed, and I smiled. At least there's people I can trust. Now we just have to find Taylor.