Chapter 68: The Wests Of The Cautro

I was walking along the side of a lava river in the deepest part of hell. "You know, I should look for some family members.." I muttered, watching a demon poke it's head out of the lava.

"There are no Allens.." A voice hissed, "Wests?" "Yes," The voice answered, "There are a few. Charlotte Wally West's aunt, and Jai West, his son." "Wally had a son..?"

"Yes, poor boy. Something with the speed force caused him to age to death, his sister Iris escaped." After that, the demon sank back into the lava. "Wait!" I called, "Where are they?" "You'll know.." And with that,the demon was gone.

-----------------------------

"WEST" The sign that hung above a small cottage said. "Oh well obviously," I said after I rang the doorbell.

"Hello?" A boy about a year younger than me with black hair asked. "Hey, I'm your cousin, Maroon Allen." "And I should believe you why..?" He asked, skeptical.

"What do I need to do to prove it?" "Nothing, I believed you. It's not everyday family comes knocking on the door." I nodded, and came inside. "Who's that?" Who I'm assuming is my grandma Charlotte. 

"Maroon Allen, says he's my cousin. You know, Iris, my aunt's husband Barry right?" "Yes." "This is his oldest son, Maroon. He has two adopted one, Dustin and Miles, and his youngest son Zachary currently rules the underworld."

"Is that so?" She asked, folding a towel. "Well congratulations, Maroon, welcome to the West cottage," Charlotte sighed. "Not that many Wests are here.. we're waiting for Iris and Wally.. both Iris'."

"Oh, well, my mom and uncle're here.. but they aren't dead.." "Dad!" Jai's eyes lit up and he was gone in a flash. "Picked up the speed gene, huh?" "Yes," Charlotte answered, "He did."

"Did you..?" "No, I got teleportation and spell casting from my demon boyfriend. He injected me with a serum on a date.. I broke up with him, after that." She explained, emotionless. "Where's the uh.. emotion, grandma Charlotte?"

"Oh, dear, I've got none.. it's odd, that's why he liked me and enjoyed my company.."

Jai ran back in, panting. "Maroon, we've got a problem. Some guy with the last name Yendoom.."

"Shift!"

----------------------------------------

Me and Jai ran at top speed to my family, who were at the formal hotel of the king of Hell. Now my leg hurt so bag, a minute didn't go by without me wincing. "Are you alright?" Jai asked after about ten winces. "-Yeah, for now..."

We stopped in the lobby. "Red!" I gasped, "Where's my family?" "Floor two.. making quite the noise.." My eyes lit up with Speed Force energy. "Olivia!" I shouted, heading for the room.

"Wait!" Jai called, running after me. When we made it, I swung the door open. Shift was about to stab Olivia. "NO!" I screamed with anger, running to Shift and kicking him in the chest. Both of us fell out of the room, breaking the glass, Olivia in the air. 

"OLIVIA!" Jai ran out through the broken window, and saved my little sister.

"Jai! Thank you so-" Shift clocked me in the back of the head. "Oh Maroon.. how foolish.." I roared with anger, getting up and upper cutting him. "WHERE IS MY FAMILY? AND HOW DARE YOU TOUCHY MY SISTER! NEVER AGAIN!"

He laughed, happy to see me angry. "I won't--" A blast of blue light hit Shift's head, making him fall on his face. "Not today, Shift!" A boy, who I assume is StarLord's son shouted in victory.

Magnus ran over and helped me up. "Magnus Quill, Guardian of the Galaxy in training." He said with a smile, and we shook hands. "Thanks Magnus.. Shift's a real pain isn't he?" "Yeah.. he does things to me too, y'know?"

"Huh. Well, let's kick some Yendoom butt."

Shift got up, wiping blood from his chin. "Oh, you've got my attention now boys."