Chapter 22: Misson Uno

"Alright, what's the mission Martin?" I asked. "I like being called Mission Martin." "Uh.. no. I said 'what's the mission, Martin?'" "Oh.. - Oh yeah! There has been a monster attack-"

"Monsters?"

"Yeah, supers exist, and so do they." Snowy said. "Oh.. Never knew." "Anyway.. we're due to check it out. The monster most likely will come in for the finale blow." Leslie said, tossing up her hammer and catching it. "That makes sense. Let's go." Martin said, opening the door.

-----------------------

There was a ear splitting roar, and the roof of a house was ripped off in seconds. "See, I told you." Leslie said, chucking the hammer at the giant bat's eye. It had 3 eyes, and was a dark shade of purple. It roared again, flinging a nearby person into the air. "Again? I swear my ears are going to fall off after this!" I shouted. Snowy blasted thick ice in their direction, shaping into a slide. The person landed on the ice slide, and slid back down to the ground.

"We're used to this by now. Plus.. we brought earplugs."

"And you didn't get me one-?" I shouted as I slammed my heel into the bat's middle eye. It roared again, and when you're close, it's really loud.

"For the love of-" I said, as I fell to the ground. Straight onto my face. Why does that always happen? Why my face of all things? "Maroon! You alright?" Snowy asked, rushing over. "Yeah- I guess. Is my face in pieces?" "Er.. No.." "Good. Then i'm alright."

The bat roared in our direction.

"Run!"

Me and Snowy ran in opposite directions, jumping. I dived into a house, white Snowy dived under a roof. The bat looked around, confused. "Maroon, Now!"

The water formed into a ball above the pond. It threw itself in the bat's direction, hitting it's eyes. The bat screeched, stumbling back. Leslie slammed her hammer into it's back, sending it flying forward. Martin was there, and slammed his fist (it was the size of the bat, mind you.) into the bat's face. The bat let out a roar, and fell face first into the ground.

"Ha! Got it!" Martin said smiled. "Good hit, Mart." Leslie said, kicking the bat. "Why?" "For good measures. Once it didn't die, and it knocked me halfway across the field." "Oh."

"Good job, Maroon." Snowy said patting my back. "Yeah, I guess. It was the first mission for me."

Ok I know I said I wouldn't be doing TME for a week, but I needed 25 chapters- what?