Chapter 9

Chapter 9

Grace's POV

* * * * * * * * * * * *

"Oooooh! You know that I've been waiting for youuuu! Don't leave me standing all by myselfffff! Cause I ain't looking at no one elseeee!" We all sang along.

"Wooooooo!" Perrie screamed. "I'm on the radio!" She sang excitedly. I looked out the window at Paul, who was standing there with his arms crossed, checking his watch. He knocked on the window as I turned away. I whipped my head round again to look at him. He shrugged at me and pointed at his watch. I put up one finger, signalling we would be one minute. We had all insisted that we should stay in the car until the song was over. We probably looked like idiots, sitting in the car and waving our hands around dancing along to the song. He rolled his eyes and crossed his arms, standing back into his original position. I joined in singing again as the chorus came round once more.

Once the song had finished, the familiar voice of Grimmy spoke.

"That was Little Mix, Move, playing for you!"

I heard Zayn shout 'woooo'.

"And that's my boyfriend on the radio!" Perrie screamed, pointing at the radio.

"Yes! And we are joined with the one and only, One Direction!" Grimmy shouted and they all cheered.

Paul knocked on my car window once more before impatiently opening it.

"Come on, there's fans gathering. You need to get out." He instructed, pulling me out. The screams god louder and higher pitched. I noticed fans who were, again, being held back by a metal fence. They screamed our names which was quite overwhelming, to be honest.

"Grace!"

How did the know my name already? I waved and smiled, joining Perrie and El on the other side of the pavement.

"Let's go! I know a café that plays Radio One and that's good, cus, you know, we have to be supportive of our boys." Perrie stated, rather comically. She grabbed onto both of our hands and dragged us inside a café called 'Café Ńero'. As she had said, Radio One was playing. I recognised Niall's laugh first of all.

"What do you want, loves. I'll get them." Perrie offered sweetly, placing her drink on the counter and standing in the queue next to a teenage girl who looked about our age. She was eyeing us slightly, her eyes wide. She scrambled inside her bag and pulled out her phone, swiping up to the camera. She then casually rested her phone on her arm, videoing us and checking it every once in a while to make sure she had us I shot, probably. Perrie and El seemed oblivious to it but it guess they were used to it.

"Thank you." Me and El replied, handing over our milkshakes. I had picked a vanilla milkshake, the one I always chose when I came here. Café Ńero was Lillie and I's number one place to come and gossip. She says I have an obsession over the drink and I should try something else, but I don't want to.

"We'll go and get a space for us all." El said and pulled my hand so I would follow her. "I suggest we go upstairs so we don't get spotted as easily." She pointed above her and I nodded, following her up the narrow, wooden stairs. There was a huge picture of three ladies drinking coffee painted on the wall which I was admiring. El pointed at one of the girls. "That looks like a picture of me when I'm older." She laughed to herself, stopping on the stairs and causing me to bump into her.

I turned my head sideways and frowned. "I see what you mean."

"Yeah the hair. And mouth, kind of." She said, pointing to the woman's facial features.

"Yeah, look, it's me, you and Perrie!" I exclaimed, only just noticing that there was a slightly lighter haired woman and a blonde woman too, gossiping and drinking coffee, just like we all probably would!