Chapter 11

Harry's POV

* * * * * * * * * * *

Grace looked stunning tonight. Her outfit showed off her figure amazingly, lovely long legs and perky boobs. Her hair looked amazing too, well done to Lou for that. I saw her staring at me once she'd opened her front door. I liked that.

Once we'd arrived, I pulled into the quiet - well not so quiet now there were a load of paparazzi swarming the place - car park and parked my Range Rover.

We walked in, pushing past the paps and was greeted by a smiley waiter. I think he recognised me as he looked shocked when I opened the door. A few other people looked around at us from all the noise from the paps and some girls noticed me and started to squeal.

"Have you booked a table for tonight?" The waiter asked me, smiling.

"Yeah, uh should be under the name Styles." I answered quietly so no one else would hear.

"I knew that really." He said with a wink. Was he gay? I think he was.

"Well, your table is over here, Styles." He flirted, beaming at me and I heard Grace next to me chuckling. He led us to a table at the back, tucked in at the corner and out of the way from the main groups of tables. I smiled and nodded, trying to keep polite even though Grace next to me was going to set me off in the giggles.

As soon as we had sat down and the flirty waiter had gone, me and Grace burst out in laughter. She looked pretty when she laughed. Her eyes crinkled up and her smile was wider than ever.

"Harry?" I whipped my head around and my eyes landed on a group of six girls. I smiled at them. "Can we have a picture please?" They all silently screamed when I nodded. I stood up, shooting Grace a 'sorry' kind of look. She answered with an understanding smile.

"Aww you two are so cute!" One of the girls said. I gave her a little chuckle and smiled for her photo.

"Thank you Harry!" They all beamed once they had a photo and autograph.

"No problem, girls." I winked (causing a few light screams to exit their mouthes). "Anyway, sorry about that." I focused back on Grace again who was looking at the menu.

"No, don't worry, I understand what it's like." She gave me a light chuckle.

"So, what are you going to order?" I asked, trying to start a conversation.

"I don't know, what about you?" She asked shyly, making slight eye contact but keeping her eyes on the table most of the time.

"The usual, hot chicken wrap with mash chips." I replied with a smile, placing my menu down.

"You get mash too?" She said with a sarcastic shock. "We have so much in common!"

I laughed at her, she was funny I'll give her that, "we're just so alike aren't we, perfect couple." I continued the joke.

"Um, I'll just have the same please. Actually, I'll have medium instead of hot." She nodded with a smile. "Oh god, I better go and order it, you'll get swarmed." She started to get up.

I placed my hand on her small one. "Grace sit. I am a gentleman." I chucked when she rolled her eyes at me.

"Fine, go ahead." She waved her hand in dismissal and I chuckled again, leaving her on our table at the back.

I strolled over to the desk, keeping my head down so hopefully no one would notice me. Luckily no one did, or at least if they did, they had no interest in me, which I didn't mind. The queue wasn't very long and I was ordering in no time.