Chapter 23

Harry's POV

* * * * * * * * * *

"I've still got no reply from Samantha." I sighed in frustration.

"I bet she's doing it on purpose." Grace thought aloud.

I laughed, agreeing with her and sipped the coffee she had kindly just bought me.

'It's a sorry present' were her exact words. 'I should have told you, not just randomly started ignoring you.'

We were still sitting at the table; Grace had decided that she didn't like the sandwich she'd chosen and so I ate it instead.

"Hey smile!"

I looked up at Grace and she had her phone held out ready to take a picture.

"I was smiling already." I mumbled, embarrassed.

"You're a smiley person. Look." she showed me the picture she'd just taken.

"No, I'm just very fond of you." I whispered to myself and took another swig of coffee.

"I really want your dimples it's not fair." Grace laughed. I can't believe our moods went from not speaking to flirting in 0.2 seconds.

"You have dimples." I poked the little bump in her cheek.

"Hardly." She smiled widely, squishing her cheeks. "so, are we just going to sit here until Samantha replies?"

I thought for a bit. "yeah."

She sighed loudly and after playing with her cup for a bit, she spoke up again, "or we could try and find it."

I raised my eyebrows at her and then darted my eyes over to the crowd of paparazzi. "we could. Or we could stay in the nice warm, drinking coffee while someone else finds the car."

"I'm hyper though! I've had a coffee on an empty stomach. I need to run!" she whined, standing up, "let's go!" grabbing my hand, she dragged me out of the cafe.

The sudden movement seemed to almost wake up the pap who was meant to be following us. "Harry and Grace, you're back to the cute couple, I love you guys!"

Even now, Grace and I both ignored him again.

The cold air hit me as we walked out and my eyes squinted adjusting to the flashes. I was relieved that more than half of the paparazzi had left.

Grace shivered next to me so I wrapped my arms round her shoulders, hugging her from behind.

We walked on like this for a while, looking like penguins. Grace's legs were between mine, meaning she had to walk two times as fast to keep up with me.

"Let's go in there." Grace whispered in my ear, her hair tickling my cheek. I followed her line of sight over to a small bar.

"Good idea." I agreed and we waddled over the road and in.

"I'm in the mood to get drunk." She sighed, rubbing her eyes. "I need to get things off my mind." She turned away before I could question her so I walked behind, lost in thoughts.

A beer was slammed down beside me, waking me from my thoughts.

"There you go Haz." Grace had already downed half of her drink.

"Haz. I like it."

"Me too. Drink." I didn't argue. Grace was right, I needed to get some things off my mind too and this was the perfect solution.

..

"One two three down!" I poured the revolting liquid down my throat for the third time.

"Again! Again! Again!" Everyone cheered.