Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Grace's POV

* * * * * * * * * * * *

I was woken up by my alarm. I rolled over, groaning and unlocked my phone, stopping the alarm. I sighed and climbed out of my bed, grabbing my glasses and putting them on. I didn't use my glasses all the time, only if I was far away from the board at school but I usually put them on in the morning so my eyes could get used to seeing again.

I changed into leggings and a top instead of wearing my pjs and then went to wash my face applying some mascara after. I walked downstairs, tying my hair up as I went to get some breakfast. I put two pieces of bread in the toaster and waited, texting my Mum to let her know I was up, to waste time. When it was ready I got a plate from the cupboard and spread butter and marmite onto the toast.
I sat down on the sofa with my toast and turned on the tv, just waiting for Louise to turn up now. When I finished, I got up and put my dirty plate in the dishwasher.
Just as I sat down, I heard a knock on the door and with a deep breath, I opened it, being greeted by a young, pretty woman, with white hair, carrying a bag.

"Hi Grace! I'm Louise! Nice to meet you!" She went in for the hug and I recognised her as a confident person.

"Hi, come in," I said pulling out of the hug and showing her in.

"God I'm glad I got the right place!" She said with a laugh, "I don't live too far from here actually, I'm up in Hackney." She seemed really bubbly and I warmed to her instantly.

"Oh nice! I'm glad you haven't been dragged too far then," I smiled, "Shall we go to my room to get ready?"

"Yeah that would be good. Your house is so lovely! I'm actually doing mine up at the moment and I'm literally taking inspiration from everywhere!"

"Oh my god that sounds so exciting! I'm actually moving out of here in a few weeks so you might need to help me with some of the decorating, I'm sure you'll be a pro by then," I chatted on, wanting to make a good impression but instantly regretting being too full on.

"I can see," she said pointing out the boxes, lined up by my wall. "And definitely! I've got Pinterest board after Pinterest board full of ideas and not enough rooms in my house so I could do with some more rooms. Where are you moving to?" She began to unpack her make up box and I took a seat at my dresser.

"Mensons Estate, it's about thirty minuets away from here."

"Oh! Sounds nice! It's a posh name!" She giggled and I replied with a laugh. "Well, anyway, this is the outfit for today," she pulled out a pair of baggy light wash jeans, a tight white boob tube along a black fluffy jacket that looked so warm. I could already tell that she was good at her job, it was such a cool outfit, one that I wouldn't necessarily chose for myself but I actually loved it. I guessed that she had left me to chose my own shoes and so I'd probably wear my usual black or white Air Force, whatever I was feeling.

"Do you like it then?" Lou asked with a chuckle.

"Yeah it's so cool." I breathed with a nod.

"Go try it on then!" Lou handed me the outfit and I scurried into my bathroom to get dressed, eager to find out what it looked like on.

I slipped into the bathroom and undressed, putting the clothes on and being surprised with how well they fit, seeing that the management had only met me twice. I untied my hair, leaving it's natural curly self to fall to half way down my back and quickly ran my fingers through it. I stepped out an Lou gasped.

"Beautiful girl!" She shrieked and came and hugged me again. I laughed and sat down, ready for my make up. "I've got half a mind not to do your make up, you look better without it."