Chapter 26

Harry's POV

* * * * * * * * * *

I watched as Grace and Louis chatted, my phone catching my attention for a second as it buzzed. When Samantha's name flashed up on the screen I ignored it, chucking it down on the sofa beside me.

"Louis, Grace, do either of you want a drink?" I asked, making my way over to where they were both sitting.

"I was wondering when you were going to ask that," Louis sarcastically spoke, swivelling round on his chair, "nah, I'm joking," he smiled, "have you got just a coke or..?"

I stood up from the counter which I was leaning on and opened the fridge, scanning down it looking for a coke. Triumphantly, I grabbed a can and threw it up in the air, catching it again and sliding it over to Louis.

"Thanks," he nodded.

I raised my eyebrows in question at Grace who slumped off her chair and joined me at the fridge. I stroked her long hair and my hand rested on the small of her back.

"AAAH!" Grace and I whipped our heads round to see a coke splattered Louis. His mouth was the shape of an O and shock was evident throughout his body. You literally couldn't turn your back on him without something going wrong he was such a child.

"SHit!" Louis whispered, shaking his hands and trying to wipe off all the coke, "it literally exploded as I opened it. Did you shake it or something?" he looked up at me and I couldn't help but laugh.

"Harry you absolute bastard."

...

"Ah this is nice, the three of us here today, isn't it?" Louis said from the other side of the room.

All three of us were sat in my living room, Grace and I on the sofa, and Louis sat in the big armchair. He was now dressed in my dressing gown after protesting that I either took him home so he could wear his own or let him borrow it. It was an easy decision.

I looked down at Grace and smiled lovingly, puling her closer to me with my arm around her shoulders.

"Oh I just love being the third wheel." he said more sarcastically this time, smiling widely.

"Oh shut up Lou," I threw a cushion over at him which he dodged by ducking his head. "Can't you ever be happy for me."

"Where's El?" Grace asked from beside me, leaning her head on my shoulder.

"She's back at uni," Louis said with a sad smile, "which reminds me, I said I'd FaceTime her!"

Beaming, Louis grabbed my iPad and after a series of confused faces and lots of tapping, he place the iPad on the TV stand, right next to him.

'Calling Eleanor Calder🐭'

After about ten second of this, Eleanor's smile came in view.

"Harry? LOUIS! Hi love! And Grace, hello!" she worked out what was going on.

"Hey Ellie!" Louis sounded excited and kept that huge smile on his face.

"Hello everyone, how are you all? What's up? And Louis, what are you wearing?" Eleanor spoke with a small chuckle, shaking her head at her boyfriend.

"It's Harry's dressing gown." Louis pointed at me. "he made me wet!" we all laughed at his comment.

"I didn't mean it like that," Louis gave us all the evils.

"Oh Lou, I'm joking, how is everyone anyway?" Eleanor spoke as she put her phone (or whatever she was using) down on her kitchen counter.

"Good," we all chorused.