Chapter 39

Harry's POV

* * * * * * * * *

I pulled up at Grace's house, still on facetime to her as she was in the kitchen eating her waffles cutely.

"Let me in," I told her as I jumped out my car, making sure I locked it before traumpsing over to her front door in my fashionable Ugg boots.

I can not believe that Grace and I kissed today. It was such a random moment when I asked her to kiss me and I got so lucky when she went for it. I just thought that it was the perfect moment for a kiss and I wanted one so I went for it. It was such a good kiss, too! Probably my best ever kiss. I didn't want it to end.

"Hello," Grace said smiling as she opened the door just as I was approaching it. She looked as beautiful as ever, wearing little blue shorts, a plain white vest and a grey cardigan, she looked pretty hot, even if shes just dressed in pyjamas.

"Hello, cheff," I joked, nicking the last corner of her waffle she had on her plate and eating it as I walked in.

"Hey, give me that!" She tried to grab it off me but when she'd seen it had all been chewed up then she wasn't as keen.

"I was going to make you some but now I see you've had enough, I won't bother." She crossed her arms, sitting down on one of the stools at the breakfast bar.

I pretended to sulk but when Grace faked ignoring me I danced over to her and started playing with her long hair. I lifted it up and pulled it slightly and when she still didn't react I tapped her shoulders and face and poked her nose and cheeks until she finally laughed.

"Stop it, Harry!"

I grabbed her hand and spun her round to face me, our boddies so close I could feel the warmth from her body. I watched her as she tried to hide the smile from her face but when I licked her nose she couldn't resist and threw her head back.

"You're disgusting, Harry," she complained but her hands still held mine. I simply replied with a smile and we stood in the middle of her kitchen, me in my uggs, her in her fluffy slippers, staring into each others eyes and beaming like two little kids at a sweet store.

"Come on, let's go to my roof," Grace announced suddenly, a bit out of the blue.

"Your roof?" I questioned, taken aback slightly. She smiled even bigger, not loosing eye contact with me and I couldn't help awing at her absolute beauty.

"Yeah, it's pretty cool, come on." She let go of one of my hands and, with the other, lead me up stairs and into her room.

"It's very empty in here," I spoke and straight away I felt Grace's finger on my lips, shushing me.

"Shut up, my family are sleeping!" I raised my hands in surrender, feeling like a little kid getting told off at school. I followed her round her practically bare bedroom over to her window. I watched as she stepped up on a rather well placed removal box and opened the window.

Even though there were no lights turned on in her room, the moon, clearly visible through the thin curtains, gave enough light to fill the room. I couldn't help thinking of a princess looking out her window in a castle, as I stared at Grace perching in front of me. As if sh heard my thoughts, she turned her head around and gave me a cheeky wink before hopping off the window sill and back into er room.

"Be a gentleman and help me out," she explained to me after she saw my confused face. I leapt up onto the windowsill, not even using the box as a boost. I turned round giving Grace a smug smile, pretty impressed with myself however her face showed me she thought differently - annoyance showed as she rolled her eyes at me.