Wheres Riley?

It's Friday morning, Zay and I just got to school and are outside of homeroom. We have Mr. Mathews as our homeroom and history teacher.
Maya - Have you guys seen Riley? Her parents didn't see her go out this morning.
Zay - We just got here
The bell rings and we all go sit down
Mr. Mathews - Still no Riley?
Just as he says that, Riley walks in and takes her seat. She looked sad, the only way I could tell was because she had her head down the entire time.
Mr. Mathews - Riley, honey are you okay?
She doesn't reply to him, all she does is sit there, starring blanking at the wall in front of her. After a while, The bell rings and Riley gets up and walks away, once we got out she was gone. There was no way we could tell which direction she went.
Maya - Where did she go?
Farkle - What happened Maya?
Maya - I don't know, last time I talked to her she was happy
Lucas - Yesterday, before Maya come up to me. I was with Riley, she got a text and left running away.
Zay - You don't think it's her bullying again?
Maya - No it can't be, she got a new number. The only people who know are us and her family.
Farkle - Than what is it?
Michelle walks by us, ignoring us of course. Michelle was a senior, she was the most popular girl in school. Study body president, tall, blonde hair, and knew everything about everyone.
Maya - Hey, Mitchelle. Do you know what's wrong with Riley?
Michelle - She ruined the whole dance. She's finished in this school.
She walks away
Zay - Thanks for being specific
Maya - What does she mean? Riley would never purposely ruin the dance, this whole thing means too much to her.
Farkle - The cans?
How can we forget about the trashcans. When Riley first started getting bullied in 8th grade, it went on for a year until mid year of our freshman year. Whenever she'd get a text message, or Missy would tell her something to her face, she would go behind the school and sit down next to some garage cans. She said that she felt like trash so she should be trash. The most saddest thing I've ever heard. We walk to the back of the school and there she was. Riley Mathews, the most saddest pub I've ever seen.