Maya

Maya - The only reason why I did what I did was because of Farkle and Smackle.
Zay - How did you find out?
Maya - I found out last summer. One night, I wanted to surprise Farkle. When I got to his house, his father let me in. I went up to his room, and the door was slightly opened. I saw him and Smackle, doing it on the floor.
Farkle - You saw that?
Maya - For a second, then I left.
It was silent for quit sometime.
Farkle - I'm sorry you had to see that.
Maya - Me too.
Lucas - Why didn't you tell him that you knew?
Maya - I didn't want to loose him. So I kept pretending that it wasn't happening. But then I had Jorge as my lab partner earlier this year, and he kissed me. One thing led to another.
Farkle - You had sex with him?
Maya - You're having sex with Smackle!
Farkle - Did you sleep with every guy in school?
Maya - I only slept with Jorge. I didn't like the way I felt afterwards.
Farkle - How did you feel?
Maya - Guilty
Riley - You never told me that.
Maya - I never told anyone. I guess I just wanted to be the girl who doesn't have feelings.
Farkle - So the only reason why you cheated on me was because I was cheating on you?
Maya - correction, you still are. But yes.
Lucas - So why don't you break up with Farkle?
Maya - He's my first love, if we break up, it will never be the same.
Riley looks over to me, she was thinking the exact same thing as I was. And that was that Riley and I could never be a couple.